not sure if anyone has seen this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
the only OTHER mirage sedan front end conversion. my buddy adam, who i met and was a passenger in his car when it was still FWD 2.0T.

a few mods....

EVO5 turbo motor, drivetrain, suspenion, AWD.
widebody sedan conversion
5-lug conversion

DSCF5345.jpg

I would have kept it a little more stock on the outside.

"lol, look at that stupid ricer in that Mirage."

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP- psht - BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....*

"WTF?"

:ph34r:

or better yet pull up to a group of those people that only own evos cause it's trendy...

"wtf man, that's not an evo."

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 14 2005, 05:17 PM
or better yet pull up to a group of those people that only own evos cause it's trendy...

[post=554612]Quoted post[/post]​

It's NOT an Evo. :p

Still damn sweet though.

Originally posted by Calesta+Sep 14 2005, 07:10 PM-->
Battle Pope
@Sep 14 2005, 05:17 PM

[post=554612]Quoted post[/post]​

It's NOT an Evo. :p

Still damn sweet though.
[post=554700]Quoted post[/post]​

Not in the traditional sense - but it's got all the shit that matters.

It is a coupe...i think thats why i like it. Granted i like the normal evo, but if i swapped in an evo engine, i would totally rock that mirage

hahahaha looks like that guy is trying to pop and lock :lol:

anyway, i think thats the 3rd or 4th time ive seem something like that... i was really thinking about doing tha too, but too poor. get this, the hyundai excels "easily" accept those kind of engines too according to RRE and it has the same rear suspension as an AE86 :ph34r:.

nonetheless is still a tight car.. i saw a white one like 6 years back in Sports Compact reader's ride sporting the same thing, but had the TME setup.

I think that what really does it for the car is the ass end. The rear is overtaken by the wing, and the fender is flared.....

... But what about the front flares ? ADD THEM. Then the car will be complete.

Also, the EVO front ends with the huge foglights are definately sexier in my eyes.

Back