Not sure what to do

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolidDreamz

I'll try not to make this long.

About a mth ago i went out of state and ran over a dead deer, felt like super speed bump. It was side swipe car next to me or go over deer on 2 lane highway. Anway lower lip of front bumper was cracked (not 2 bad), everything else was fine (so i thought). My deductable for my full covereage on my 00 gs-r is 500.00 and i didnt feel like paying that to fix my small crack. Well its been a month later and all of a sudden my freon came out of my ac, changed my oil and my oil pan is dented. Welded a/c high side hole and today its not holding a vacuum so i got another leak somewhere. To replace the high side line is 300 from dealer, could be somewhere else 2. Im going on vacation and going out of state again to PA this weekend and im wondering since i have more damage now then i originally thought if i should just call my insurance when im up there and tell them i ran over a deer so i can get my frt bumper,oil pan and a/c fixed. Headlight sometime has condensation in it so maybe can get that replaced 2.
Questions:
Will it show up on my title as being in an accident if i claim?
You think its worth the 500 i have to shell out?
Will my insurance go up as result from claim?
Thanks! :D

Originally posted by SolidDreamz@Jun 9 2005, 05:03 PM
I'll try not to make this long.

About a mth ago i went out of state and ran over a dead deer, felt like super speed bump. It was side swipe car next to me or go over deer on 2 lane highway. Anway lower lip of front bumper was cracked (not 2 bad), everything else was fine (so i thought). My deductable for my full covereage on my 00 gs-r is 500.00 and i didnt feel like paying that to fix my small crack. Well its been a month later and all of a sudden my freon came out of my ac, changed my oil and my oil pan is dented. Welded a/c high side hole and today its not holding a vacuum so i got another leak somewhere. To replace the high side line is 300 from dealer, could be somewhere else 2. Im going on vacation and going out of state again to PA this weekend and im wondering since i have more damage now then i originally thought if i should just call my insurance when im up there and tell them i ran over a deer so i can get my frt bumper,oil pan and a/c fixed. Headlight sometime has condensation in it so maybe can get that replaced 2.
Questions:
Will it show up on my title as being in an accident if i claim?
You think its worth the 500 i have to shell out?
Will my insurance go up as result from claim?
Thanks! :D
[post=510349]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes it will show up
No Its not worth it go to a junkyard and pick up the parts you need to fix it
yes your insurace will raise
to be short just deal with it. save up and get a new front lip

cool, thanks. Only thing is that i checked the junk yards here and noone carries the line. Not easy getting a 2000 gs-r parts from junk yard. Is the 94 up interchangable? as far as a/c high side line?

Back