not sure why but here it is...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2431764226

Im tired of paying bills... me buying a 2002 CBR did not help any lol
so Im listing my turbo civic on ebay and if it sells it does if not ohwell I love my car so I guess either way it works out

I figure if it sells I will pay off everything then buy a nice everyday driver like an A4 and just work on getting my life somewhere not that it will ever happen

sigh such a shitty feeling it is...... ohwell just feels like that should I break up with my gf or not feeling....

:( bummer man that you are selling your pride and joy bro. hopefully the person that buys it will take good care of it like you have. its a REALLY sweet looking Civic and i hate to see a good thing go. good luck and let us know how it all goes.

Why Jeffie, why?! Well, at least an A4 will be some comfortation if it sells. Sell the deathrap you call a bike :)

you have no idea how wonderful it is to ride a bike
I do love my civic and it is a total place to drive it looks fully stock yet it will turn heads everywhere I go

if people want to race me I let the BOV do its thing and they just drop back =)

whats weird is girls hate my car lol they love civics but mines to loud or its to rough friggin pussys.... all that matters is it looks purdy.....

damn bro i wish i had the 12,000 to buy it so you would know it was being well taken care of. but school is hella raping my ass therefore i cant work, and have no money.

shit, if i had the cash i'd buy it...

as soon as i get my damn swap running right ebay's prolly gonna see my car. i want a 92-95 hatch that i can drop a h22 in.

I have tons and tons of invoices listing sooo much money dumped into it
Im just glad I can say I did everything right

Thats sad to hear man, you really shouldn't have bought that CBR.

You already had a bike bro. Not fast enough for you?? :)

You should have put FAST&FURIOUS in your car description, guarenteed to boost the selling price by at least 2 grand. :D

as I said to B hell no I don't want to sell my car to some one thats going to make it into some riced out car even if its not mine I would still like to know shes going somewhere good

as far as my Avatar well =) hehehe its more then a handful =)

the CBR has nothing to do with it sure it bumped up my total of what I owe a few grand but thats 0% and I look at it as a basic car loan 200 a month and I dont' have to worry about it but I still owe stuff on my civic as with other random crap plus I've been looking at buying a new/newer car for an everyday driver
just something I wont have to worry about Im VERY uptight about my car and keep everything in line so I spend TONS of time on it

if I keep the civic and buy an everyday driver Im looking at about 300-400 a month for insurance 2 cars and a bike.... Im not doing that on top of a car payment and other random bills like rent...
I need to start saving up for a downpayment on a house or who knows maybe a ring if B ever gives me the right signs

if she sells I will REALLY miss her but cars are only items and can be rebuilt again

my advice? sell the bike and buy a cheap ass pickup. somethin like a mitsubishi mighty max. ever seen Mischief? they dropped a turbo eclipse motor into a 4x4 mighty max....

anyways, sell the bike, get a cheap li'l pickup, and keep the civic.

no way in hell is the bike going

and to keep the civic and buy a pick up truck to do an engine swap and turbo to... thats just dumb

the idea is to get out of having to mess with things I want a fully stock car I can put gas in and drive

Jeffie, why did you even put this pic in the auction?!

i-8.JPG

You KNOW all the ricers will think that that is two subs in an enclosure in your trunk or something :ghey: like that! :)

Sell it, FINE. Never live up to the fact that your car never made it to the track, and you never really knew how fast it was.

I win! My competitor conceeded and SOLD OUT!

who says its gonna go anywhere? for all I know no one will bid on it for lack of Rice

I don't need to worry about beating you just think of the power I was making with less fuel 440cc and less boost 11PSI then you were at 15PSI and 550cc injectors =)

hehe sucker =)

Back