not too RICEY bodykit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

y0iTsDEENOSE

ok i have an ef hatch and i was just looking for some suggestions.. i cant afford my dream EG right now so i have to settle with my EF and i was just wondering what are the best bodykits to put on an EF to make it look much more round and less square like an EG?? the closest circular kit i could find that was not soo ricy was the Street fighter one.. but then theres these two parts that stick out on the bottom part that kill the whole look.. any bodykit suggestions and where can i find a bunch of pictures of EF;s with kits on them??

yesss.. ive definitely found the one i want.. i guess im gonna go with the combat.. it looks pretty simple.. do you think ill have to get sideskirts and a whole kit if i attach just the combat bumper?? or will it look normal with just the combat bumper?? and what would sideskirts or remaining body pieces would you add with the combat front??

orr do u guys happen to know what kinda kit this person has??
1303170188.gif

1303186547.gif

Ok... please keep in mind I am not familiar with the EG's or EF's at all. However, I do like body kits (some) and my personal opinion is as follows....

If you are going to get a body-kit get the whole kit. If you just add the front bumer or rear bumper or both the car will not look right. What I mean is, the goal, in my opinion, is to have the car look smooth as a whole. Nothing should stick out or look out of place. If you just add the bumpers then the car will not flow if you look at it from the side. The front and rear will appear wider or lower to the ground. This concept can be carried over to many other applications. For example, rims. If you put rims on a car you don't want people to only focus on them. You want the overall appearance of the car to improve, not have people look at the car and be like "DAMN those are some big-ass rims." The same goes for those hideous gargantuan spoilers. That's stupid. Also, if you put a body-kit on, for the love of god!!, don't drive around with it unpainted any longer than you have too, if at all.

Well, hopefully I have helped influence you a little bit. Hope your car turns out just how you want it.

go with the wings west 6 piece urethane kit...

urethane owns fiberglass and wings west is by far the best company i have gotten a kit from...

definately not too ricey...

sorry but the wings just not gonna work.. and the front is a lil too square-ish.. im really trying to look for a rounder look.. so any one know what kinda kit that one guy has on the pics i posted^^?

yea thats true about the "just adding one front bumper".. i didnt know if the combat bumper was low enough to make it stick out.. but i guess im definitely going to buy the other parts.. what usually goes good with the combat?? anyone have them on their EF's??

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jul 29 2005, 12:45 PM

urethane owns fiberglass and wings west is by far the best company i have gotten a kit from...

[post=533051]Quoted post[/post]​

My buddy bought that for his CRX. It fit like complete shit. He sent it back, as the fiberglass knock off it was going to replace(because of "poor fitment") fit much better.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra+Jul 29 2005, 07:12 PM-->
reckedracing
@Jul 29 2005, 12:45 PM

My buddy bought that for his CRX. It fit like complete shit. He sent it back, as the fiberglass knock off it was going to replace(because of "poor fitment") fit much better.
[post=533152]Quoted post[/post]​

this is hte first time ive ever heard of anything along those lines....as far as im concerned and have ever experienced wings west urethane kits are some of the nicest quality best fitting kits on the market

after looking at body kits for hours.. i cant find ones like the ones i posted.. i guess im jus gonna go with a JDM SiR front end conversion... oh n if i have a 91 usdm hatch.. do i need to change my hood for the conversion??

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jul 29 2005, 03:45 PM

:werd:

embrace the beauty of the EF and be happy that you don't have an overly round EK

I vote no body kit, but i have an eg

the eg... :worthy: its got the best overall stock look.. i think the ep has the most roundest look but id still want an EG or an EK.. if only someone would trade me :'( in san diego.. i like the ef.. but its just sooo sqquuuuuaaaaarrree.. i think ill stick with the sir front plus some cf lips

this is the first time i ever heard of someone complaining of wings west fitment ever...

i have gotten 2 of their 6 piece kits and both fit perfectly, and neither came directly from wings west...

did the urethane say wings west on the back of it?

there was someone on craigslist for NY that was selling his wings west kit for 150...
i have an extra wings west front end if anyone needs one...

1. What good is rounding out the bottom of a car, if the top is still squared?

2. IF YOU MUST, buy the R33 Front, W.W. Sides, and a W.W. or Buddy Club Rear. Just make sure everything flows well. You dont want to put a W.W. Front with Invader sides and the Extreme Rear. It would look like ASS!!

3. Wings West kits fit perfect. Period.

4. Urethane owns. Period.

5. No matter what you do, your EF will always be... a boxy EF. If you don't dig its bodylines, keep it clean, save all your bodykit money, sell it and buy what you like.

6. I will KILL you... if you ruin another EF.

Thank you.

Back