Note card for exam

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

Ok, i have an exam tomorrow for my Macro Economics class and we are allowed to use a 3x5 notecard for notes. The exam is going to be on the 5 quizzes we took throughout the year so I am planning on typing up all of the 5 quizzes with the question and the correct answer. Is there any esier way than going into word and using an 8 point font with no spaces?

You can type each one onto a slide in powerpoint, then print out all the cards on one page using the outline print mode(i think that's what it's called) and just add a few slides to make the slides smaller scaled on the printed page.

that's sucks, I'd get it if I were you, it's really useful. Anyway, just type the quiz like you would normally, and separate each one into a paragraph. Then just select all of the text and scale it down to like 5pt font, and then print it out, and then cut each one out and glue it on to a 3x5 card, or just cut the print out down to size.

yeah thats what im doing. i have PP on my computer but its fuct and im on my roomies computer. thanks for the help.

i would just assume that either writing program would do nicely.

macro was pretty easy, wait till you end up taking money and banking if your university requires it.

print it out with 4 point font..i think thats what i did in HS. hope you have good eyes and printer

yeah i did a trial run with the 5pt with no spaces inbetween words and i could read it pretty easily so i might go with 4 pt if my notecard fills up :D

this is my only fucking exam i was allowed to use any notes on. i could've really used one on my psychology final earlier today, i missed getting a B by 1 fucking point. ohwell, after my exam at 7:30 tomorrow morning im going to bennets for smut n' eggs and having about 99486949 bloody marys. :D

eh, my first one this morning got cancelled due to snow ( fucking snow ) but i go home on thurs and a HUGE ass party with al the hs kids on sunday.... i have a reputation of being the most drunk there, at any party....is that bad? haha.

I gotta law on eotmarro....fuck studying.... ive had about 14 beers... hahah

i have a macro economics exam tomorrow at 8 am.....

we dont get to use notecards, but we get to use open book.

what i did in high school as far as notecards, was to write notes in regular pencil, and then write over it again sideways with a red pencil.

yeah, it was hard to read sometimes, but i could fit entire chapters on there.

Back