note to self

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
never go to get snow tires mounted the day before a big storm.

at 9am, i was the cut-off person for the day.

by the time i elft at 11, it was up till tuesday on the waiting list. lol

ohh well

just go out in the driveway with the wheels, your tires, some lighter fluid sprayed inside the tire which has at least some of the tire mounted on both sides and a big long match and do it yourself

Its quickly inflatable too :)

wtf are you tlaking about? leave that crazy shit for mr. wizzard.

i have 2 extra rims, which have the rear studs mounted... and i had 2 front snows.. 205/60/15s y0! which i had mounted on the fronts.

no way man, its the quickeest way to mount tires... I used to do that when we had to put new rubber on the bulldozers at manchester's

being 14 and blowing sh*t up ownz...especially getting paid for it w00t

Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 5 2003, 12:02 PM
just go out in the driveway with the wheels, your tires, some lighter fluid sprayed inside the tire which has at least some of the tire mounted on both sides and a big long match and do it yourself

Its quickly inflatable too :)

i used to work at walmart! those dumb rednecks did that shit one day and i about laughed my ass off when fire ran up his arm!.... :bo:

Not really sure what you're talking about. Do you mean that the combustion of the fluid inside the tire creates enough pressure to mount the tire on the bead?

starter fluid works well for this

you put the tire on the rim
then spray some starter fluid inside the tire
stand back
light your lighter and spray the starter fluid at the tire(flame thrower style)
the fluid in the tire will explode
this will seal the tire against the rim :)

learned that on discovery chanel :D

Originally posted by senate_9427@Dec 5 2003, 01:02 PM
Not really sure what you're talking about. Do you mean that the combustion of the fluid inside the tire creates enough pressure to mount the tire on the bead?

Exactly.

Guys that trek across the arctic use it on their vehicles when they're out in the middle of nowhere.

Damn... I need to do this to my lawn mower, I never fixed a flat on it because I didn't want to pay for it! Now this will solve my problem.

Originally posted by Iquark@Dec 5 2003, 01:08 PM
Damn... I need to do this to my lawn mower, I never fixed a flat on it because I didn't want to pay for it! Now this will solve my problem.

Just make sure not to die. :)

just imagine a 2000 lb CAT 8' high payloader tire doing this trick :)

tis the bomb

hehe loud as h3ll too

its more like RUUUUUUUUUUN MTHA FKR RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

then

VRRRRRRW000000000000000000000000000000000000000000SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dam y0 that was the bomb...nexxxxxxxxt

lol

Damn, wish i had a backyard, id be out there right now with that shit. Brings back memories of Junior high when all i did was sit at home and blow things up and light fires. Good Times... one run in with the cops though kinda made me stop that stuff

I never played with fire yO'.... was I a neglected child I hear stories about lighting shit on fire and shit, and all i can say is wow I never played with dat der fire.

Snow tires R0x0r. Bring them down south, Air / Cengiz / Myself will mount them up.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Dec 6 2003, 02:20 AM
Snow tires R0x0r. Bring them down south, Air / Cengiz / Myself will mount them up.

-> Steve

Cengiz????

Back