notebook RAm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

punkyjewster41

Hey guys, I know I rarely post, but I knew that some of you guys would probably know the answer to my question. My dillema is that I have a severely slow notebook, its not that old, maybe a year and a half, but its in serious need of some more RAM, im only working with like 192mb right now and it sucks. Anyway, I was looking on newegg.com and found some pretty awesome RAM for some really good prices but how can I be sure if its right for my laptop? What am I supposed to look for? I don't wanna get the wrong kind when I could have bought a better brand or something, so you guys's help would be much appreciated. My laptop is a Toshiba sattelite A65, please dont hate on the 'shiba, im a young dude livin on my own and its just too expensive to go all out on something better, plus I kinda like the thing, anywho, like I said you guys help and insight would be awesome, so thanks ahead of time...

make sure your laptop allows for upgrading ram. Some dont. and since it sounds like youve already got two memory spots taken your gonna have to ditch your 64MB chip.

Back