Nothing going right

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I hope i am putting this in the right forum. For the past month or so I have had the worst luck with my cars. I have had a release bearing break(replaced clutch)on start up get a CEL 9,then replace dizzy,crank no start, replace cpu still have the same concern. So I wasnt too worried about getting it running since i had another car to drive but the fuel pump went bad(Walbro at that) it was just out of warrenty(figures) so i had to order a new one.Orderd the pump got it saturday. So today I drop my fuel tank down remove pump to replace it. The new pump is different, they send me the wrong pump. Needless to say this sucks and I am hating life right now. I am working 7 days a week and its hard enough to find time to work on the cars but now I have to wait until the right pump comes in which im sure will be the end of the week. Just needed to vent alittle bit and be away from the car so i didnt break anything.

Sorry to hear. At least you had extra wheels.
Going out on a limb, Has there been any wiring, swapping etc in the recent past..?
Was it showing the same codes with the 'new' ECU?

Maybe there is a bad wire somewhere or a bad ground by the T-stat housing.
It isn't a flood car or had gotten wrecked is it?

Just trying to help. I hate wiring.. And know your pain with hours. I have been on a afternoon or later shift for almost 22yrs and just got forced to a 12-8 shift. With kids and 'stuff' I dont get much else done.

Just focus on something else and try not to let it get to ya.

E

I dont think so. I just needed to get that off my mind and walk away from the car for a few days. Thanks for the advice. The company overnighted the right pump today so things are starting to look better.

Hey, check the injector pintles to see if they're not gummed up.
E

Back