Nothing like cleaning an airplane

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Who gets the Darwin Award?

The cleaners for fucking with it, or the pilots for leaving a plane ready to take off that apparently, any 9-5 janitor can just stumble into?

i heard from a friend of mine who works for delta as a mechanic, that this plane was taxied into that spot, not by cleaners messing with controls.

Originally posted by B16@Oct 13 2004, 12:55 PM
i heard from a friend of mine who works for delta as a mechanic, that this plane was taxied into that spot, not by cleaners messing with controls.
[post=402256]Quoted post[/post]​

Regardless of which somebody now works at McDonalds.

No, they work at Wendy's, apparently, because those morons can't understand the concept of Ketchup, Mayo, and Mustard only. It's like I'm speaking Japanese when I ask for ANYthing to be custom. Damn morons--I almost feel like working there just to show the retards A.) how to make a hamburger out of a processed piece of meat and B.) show them what a high school diploma looks like. If I went there more, I might be more pissed, but it's the fact I go like once a month, and they constantly fuck it up.

Back