Noticed something intriguing tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Celerity@Mar 18 2004, 12:11 PM
Secret police are making a dent in crime, but at the cost of free passage and liberty. It's an evil way of getting the job done. And it's borderline intimidation.

Actually, it IS intimidation. Governments that rule through intimidation are Tyrannies.

And if you have no problem with this (Which I expect many of you do not) Think of all the other undercover enforcements out there. Drug heists, fraudulent sales, even prostitution rings. These are enforcement officials who will do their best to convince that they are NOT law enforcement, then talk you into doing something illegal, then nab you. As if you're some kind of threat to civilization.

We've gone way overboard with how we handle drugs, prostitution, speeding, and free speech enforcement. Fuck undercover cops, it's dirty.

-> Steve

:worthy: :worthy: :withstupid: :werd: :thumbsup:

I say FUCK COPS. I hate them. But then again, we need them I guess. Fuck it we got the swat, to many law enforcement agencies out there. Who needs the Donut Eating, Coffee Drinking ass pounding freak Cops anyway?

Did yall see the video... Too bad for the pizza delivery guy. Why becuase there where Construction Markers. Any traffic violation doubles here in Texas when pulled over in a construction zone. :slap:

Originally posted by Celerity@Mar 18 2004, 12:05 PM
In another bit, in Connecticut we don't have any police helicopters

ummm yeah we do
only one that i know of
but ive seen it

Back