Notification's Via Cell Txt

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

I think it would be awesome for you (B') to make it so we can put our cell numbers on this so when we recieve a PM we will know, for instance I'm selling someone a part and I dont have a computer at home, I get a shipping qoute and send them a PM from school just before I leave, well how am I going to to know if it's tomouch or not? That's what I think, also can you make it so when we post a reply or post a new thread we are notified via email or the cell method I just described.. I think it would be awesome none the less, however I'm probably the only one without a computer at home on this board (loser me). Just think abotu it atleast, if you can't do it then thats alright. I got this idea fom Altimas.net my dad is a member there, because he drives an Altima and it is capale of running in the low 14's with hardly any mods. He has worked with Nissans for about 20 years and knows the ins and outs of them. I dont like to talk to him about them much becuase he is very biased towards anythign that isnt Chevy or Nissan. See ya

set your e-mail in your profile to your e-mail on your phone.. it will e-mail it when you get a notice.. but if you dont have the actual web, you wont be able to read it.

MSN has a thing where they will send you TXT messages for free on an email address...just sign up for a free addy with MSN and toda! ;)

I knwo about msn, Im asking about when someone post somthing in our topics the ones we start, can we be notified via cell phpone?

Originally posted by Prowler@May 9 2003, 07:59 PM
I can read my email and I don't have the web on my phone. Just text messaging.

Yes, you can check your cell e-mail, but if you only get a notice about a PM in your e-mail, then you have to have the web to access hondaswap to read it.

they say in 5 yrs you'll be able to walk by a store and get texts of "great offers" and "text coupons"

I've already seen the text coupon at work, while in england.

here's what you do

click SUBSCRIBE TO THIS TOPIC
on the bottom left of each topic you want to follow while offline

change your email address to your phones txt message.
for example, mine is 8608888888@cingular.mymoble.com or somrthing like that.

thats all you have to do

Back