now lettuce gets banned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ahh fuck it. im not changing my life over some more ecoli bull shit. but i dont eat that much lettuce so i can say that with no prob

Sounds like they have it pretty much under control.
Besides if you're over 10 and under 60 and have no major health issues you "should" be ok, you'll just get major shits and wanna die. in the end you should come out ok, - the burning star fruit.

did you stop eating hamburgers when mad cow was the big issue? and do you really eat that much salad anyways? i thought it was cigarettes and coffee diet? ^_^

B isnt into red meat... dont worry I already told him he was gay.

i dont eat much red meat. pretty much only when i'm over someone elses house. i never buy beef.
i'm not against it or anything like that, i would just rather have chicken most the time.

I like salad damnit!!!

did you stop eating hamburgers when mad cow was the big issue? and do you really eat that much salad anyways? i thought it was cigarettes and coffee diet? ^_^

i cant remember on the mad cow disease stuff...did they pull the meat off the shelves? either way i still ate it...but they are recalling lettuce which means pulling it off the shelves right?

yeah you trade in your tainted lettuce for a newer better model.

cigarettes and coffee is the best diet around. now if only i could work on my face. im 5'9 145 and i do it by the cigarettes and coffee diet.

Back