1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

now THATS gay

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Cashizslick, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Cashizslick

Cashizslick !i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

2. FLounder

FLounder power hungry VIP

Wtf!?!!?!

3. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

4. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

Remind me never to break my neck and have a stroke.

5. efhondakid

efhondakid My name is Byron. VIP

6. double0Si

double0Si ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) VIP

He was probably the closet forever and was just (almost) dying for some sort of an excuse.

7. wikedeye

wikedeye Well-Known Member

Yeah he was gay before that shit happened. He just did not want his rugby friends to kick his ass, so he never admitted it. Now that he had a stroke he could play it off as some freak accident.

8. UNDR8D

UNDR8D ...has a job!

I bet you're wrong. There is a parallel between this story and the animal world.

Whenever researchers find gay animals they also find some sort of mutation or neurological abnormality to go with it.

I long believed that similarly, gay humans had also developed some sort of abnormality; an anomaly...a mutation or death in part of the brain.

Homosexuality can NOT create life and therefore, is not what we desire in our natural state. Every gay man I've ever met was either kidnapped, molested, raped, coddled by his mommy, or had lived through some other kind of traumatic life event.

9. double0Si

double0Si ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) VIP

What about all the others don't "turn gay?"

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  10. wikedeye

wikedeye Well-Known Member

I am not trying to stir up a serious debate here, but have you really asked every gay man that you have met if they have been kidnapped, molested, raped, coddled by his mommy, or had lived through some other kind of traumatic life event. I have a cousin who is gay and he was never subjected to any of those situations, he is just a well adjusted, normal person who happens to be gay. It is possible that his accident did cause him to be gay, but it is also possible that he was just to scared to come out before and this was an opportunity to do it with less repercussions.

11. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

my first thought was that he was in the closet before
    when you have a stroke and break your neck it really makes you feel lucky to be alive, and after traumatic events you learn that life is short, and if you're not doing what you want then you are wasting your life

but the human brain is also very mysterious to us.
    the doctors just said last night that the more we learn about the brain the more we realize we do not know. but this sort of pushes the scientific aspect of being gay. perhaps it could be the way the brain is wired to begin with, or the way the brain develops. makes you wonder if it actually is some sort of genetic mix up. and to further that thought, is it a genetic reaction to the amount of population. based on purely instinct and survival, do you think there would be gay people if the human population was on the verge of extinction? does living in a city environment with constant suffocating presence of other humans have some sort of primal change to the brain chemistry, or the way the dna is transferred in the sperm or eggs when individuals mate?

i think saying there are no actual physical factors of the brain that make someone straight or gay is similar to saying that god made me gay.
    its a simple excuse to dismiss the situation. its highly probable that there is something different in the brain to turn human instinct for replication/reproduction off. its basic level instinct that every organism has from the top of the food chain to the bottom, there has to be a scientific qualitative explanation to why this instinct is turned off. its just at the absolute base level of how living organisms operate. change in brain pattern, brain chemicals, brain structure, the neuro pathways, the wiring so to speak. its all very interesting stuff. we have a lot to learn

i am sure someone is going to reply with some defense, etc so let me say i am not looking for a defense of being gay, or some kind of excuse, or a way to fix a "problem". just posing some scientific questions if you will.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  12. double0Si

double0Si ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) VIP

The reaction to over population is actually an interesting thought. It would kind of line up with certain species changing sexual organs altogether when there is no chance of procreation (all male or all female population.)

13. UNDR8D

UNDR8D ...has a job!

That was well said and you raise many good points.

I have heard it theorized as of late, that widespread birth control use could be in part responsible for an increase in homosexuality. Here's how it reads:

Women on birth control are constantly walking around in what their body thinks is a state of pregnancy. Therefore the pheromones they emit are that of a pregnant woman, sending entirely different signals to men. They are signals of infertility. These signals don't say "fuck me".

I will have to google it to find it, but a psychologist did a study of strippers that supports this. He studied how much strippers both on and off birth control made, and, on average, strippers OFF birth control made $80 more per night than their ON birth control counterparts. The theory of course being that the fertility pheromones have a powerful effect.

Now, how does this relate to homosexuality? As I read it, the idea is that all these infertile women are slowly turning men off and they are seeking other partners.

A study was done of monkeys of some sort. They gave female monkeys birth control. The males lost interest in the female monkeys ON the BC and turned their attention towards those OFF the BC. Then they gave the BC to ALL the female monkeys. When they did this the male monkeys started to masturbate and play with eachothers' dicks and such.

I can verify all these studies exist. Just food for thought.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted