now the US owes Iraq money...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well if thats the case then Iraq should pay out each life insurance benefit for each soldier killed in action over there. at 250k each im sure that we can call it even. Actually Im sure they still owe us some money.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
well if thats the case then Iraq should pay out each life insurance benefit for each soldier killed in action over there. at 250k each im sure that we can call it even. Actually Im sure they still owe us some money.

:no: That should be George Walker Bush, since he is the person who started the completely unnecessary war with Iraq in the first place. In fact, the man should beg for forgiveness on his hands and knees for squandering both this nation's money and its youth with this attempt to one-up daddy.

True. I didnt see him at the funeral services we had for two guys in my battalion that died while we were there. I also could really care less if we robbed them blind over there. Haliburton or however you spell it needs to pay off some of this debt from the war with there overcharged prices.

Quoted post[/post]]
"Therefore, it would be completely wrong to say or imply that any of these costs that were incurred at the client's direction for its benefit are 'overcharges'," the spokeswoman, Cathy Mann, said.

So, basically, as long as they ask for it it doesn't matter how much you charge? Fuck I wish that was true because then I could charge $1,000 to tune somebody else's drums instead of $50.

Shit slim, that better be per drum because you're shooting yourself in the foot at that cost.

Quoted post[/post]]
"Therefore, it would be completely wrong to say or imply that any of these costs that were incurred at the client's direction for its benefit are 'overcharges'," the spokeswoman, Cathy Mann, said.

So, basically, as long as they ask for it it doesn't matter how much you charge? Fuck I wish that was true because then I could charge $1,000 to tune somebody else's drums instead of $50.

I'd pay that, as long as the drum tuning came with 20 strippers.

Sometimes you can "do the right thing" (evil dictator) so poorly (planning at the top) that it you shouldn't have even done it in the first place.

By the way, Sadam was a anti-religion secular leader and Laden is a religious fanatic. How could we ever think they were working together. Even so, I don't like the idea of having committed enemies in power and he was a great dude to humiliate. Too bad there were three other countries that were equally deserving, N Korea, Iran, and Venesuala/Chavez.

Back