Now this is more like it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
zgirls.jpg

How many random girls want to pose for a honda? bahhahaa maybe a model at a car show but not at a random car meet

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 4 2004, 12:35 AM
350z was a big disappointment for me... give me a '95 300zx TT any day. :D

Bah

have you drivin both? I use to dislike the 350Z but now I couldnt be more happy the car it rocks!

and yes I've drivin a few 300ZXs I would take a 350Z over a 300ZXTT anyday

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jul 4 2004, 12:57 AM
chic standing up looks 16, the one kneeling looks 14, lol

both of them look older then my ex gf who is 21 =)

I love young looking girls becuase if I happen to get stuck with one shes going to look good longer then most of your other girls

I bet both of those girls hold up rather well as they age

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 4 2004, 12:30 AM
zgirls.jpg

How many random girls want to pose for a honda? bahhahaa maybe a model at a car show but not at a random car meet

:blink: The one sittin down looks like maybe 14...

watch out man their pimp was around the corner watching.

how many of you that doeslike the 350Z have drove both cars?
the 350Z handles better IMO has a much better engine and as for as modding goes so far its showing to be one of the better mod happy engines out there

the 3.0 V6 IMO is eh nothing special

for $31K you could have a brand new 350Z with 400WHP for 44K you can have a brand new track model making 400WHP Whats not to like?

the 300ZXTT is still overpriced and to me looks bland

287 N/A HP> 300TTHP

the 300ZXTT back in 96 MSRP for 40K
the fully loaded track model 350Z goes for around 37K and will out do the 300ZXTT in most every area

350Z gets 23-27mph the 300ZXTT gets 20-23mph

http://www.albeedigital.com/supercoupe/art.../0-60times.html

Even with out the turbos it still managed to run a 1/4 mile time up to par with the , RX7, 300ZXTT, and also the SupraTT and 3000GT VR4 "up to the later models then they started running lower times"

Bottom line bang for the buck you can't do much better

plus IMO the looks ROCK! I've owned my 350Z for a few months now and I still get stoped 2-3 times a week by random people who want to see it up close and ask questions.

btw base model Z you can get for 24K spend 5K on a ATI procharger, 1K on Nismo LSD, and 1K on exhaust/intake

I do not like the apprearance of the 350Z at ALL. I liked the 300zx a LOT more. And yes I have driven both. A friend of mine (comes from a very wealthy family) had a 300TT and recently traded it in on a 350Z... I coulda socked him in the face for that one :p

welp as I said before I did not care for the 350Z at first but now... I love it

word. old school 300zx lover here. 1g, though. :thumbsup:

girls are ugly, car is ugly. id take a g35 coupe anyday over that sucker. i have had the liberty of driving a multitude of Z cars. my favorite is the 84 300ZX. :worthy:

Back