now this is racing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
fuck auto cross.
fuck road course ovals/loops
fuck f1.
fuck nascar.
fuck rally.

yes, even fuck rally. lol thats how sick this is.

http://www.videoconcept.com/Clips/bergcup04.wmv

i so want to do this.

and hell, GOT INTAKE? these things make the honda vtec intake sound like a stock CX :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 27 2005, 03:53 PM
fuck auto cross.
fuck road course ovals/loops
fuck f1.
fuck nascar.
fuck rally.

yes, even fuck rally. lol thats how sick this is.

http://www.videoconcept.com/Clips/bergcup04.wmv

i so want to do this.

and hell, GOT INTAKE? these things make the honda vtec intake sound like a stock CX :D
[post=479405]Quoted post[/post]​

NIce vid..... o yeah...THose fuck*ng cars sound sick.....
i so want to do this.

sh*t me too......wow...

nice it looks like fun, the only thing is dam a lot of them where UGLY looking, but i bet they could kick all of our asses

performance > looks

i'd rather bang an ugly chick whos a fuckign whore in bed then a hot one who sucks at life. :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 27 2005, 03:19 PM
performance > looks

i'd rather bang an ugly chick whos a fuckign whore in bed then a hot one who sucks at life. :)
[post=479429]Quoted post[/post]​

17337694B.jpeg

I bet shes a ass hole licking, cock sucking, sloppy ass whore that could rock your world!

lol- i knew that was going to come back to haunt me... haha

but note, i said ugly-- not fat :)

s40ddee46d6da7.jpg

s40dde68bd469c.jpg

Around here you find a lot of people that think they are driving those on the street :)

that white and blue bmw hauls...damn. sooo waht kind of racing do you call this then?

edit whats that green car at 2:39???

Cool, but not wheel-to-wheel racing. This would be called a hill climb IMO. Single car, normal roads closed to the public racing against the clock. Sweet cars too!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 27 2005, 03:19 PM
performance > looks

[post=479429]Quoted post[/post]​

If thats true, its a miricle you are single . . .

just playin B.

But seriously, perf. isnt always better than looks - thats why nobody wants to buy those fugly 1983 cameros or mustangs.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Mar 27 2005, 04:07 PM
that white and blue bmw hauls...damn. sooo waht kind of racing do you call this then?

edit whats that green car at 2:39???
[post=479539]Quoted post[/post]​

That's a very very very old Nissan Skyline. Probably a '68 or a '69. Definitely that vintage.

That Blue KW Mercedes sounds like a fucking mad dog!!! I've never heard such close gear ratios before. Loved it! Not to mention the flames out the exhaust on every shift.

SSIICCKK.

Back