now this is what I call a good picture

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
s3f7a519855745.jpg

to bad Im missing a shot of the FMIC

btw car is still forsale asking 15K OBO

it seems to be priced about right atlest for some of the other cars I've seen with the range of mods

bottom line you can build this car for 15-20K " counting car while having a few months downtime or you could buy a turn key one ready to go with ZERO down time

most people like building their own Im one of them
but theres a few people who like buying a ready built car

as of right now I have a buyer whos working on getting a loan but you know how that goes.... and yes 15K is the price we talked about

I just wish the value of my car was higher 3500-5000 KBB since no banks will look into mods adding value to the car =(

BTW the car is REALLY clean
s3f7a51e227126.jpg

Yeah- you can sell it for that much if you find the right buyer... it's just hard to find someone willing to pay for all those mods. I could probably get close to $20k once I'm done with everything, but the car will most likely be stripped and be a track only car once I'm through with it on the street.

whats sad is if I part my motor out and take the money from that and add a body kit and paint it I could list it on ebay for 18K and buy it now option for 40K

atlest I've seen others like that =)

Go for it. You could sell the car for $30k and have enough left over to build another Honda, put another body kit on it and sell again, then go buy a Viper.

:lmao:

Originally posted by jeffie7@Oct 1 2003, 05:08 AM
s3f7a519855745.jpg

to bad Im missing a shot of the FMIC

btw car is still forsale asking 15K OBO

Very Nice :thumbsup:

Love the bike and the rims on the car!

15k for the car doesn't sound bad, especially since you have it turbo'd.

Back