Votes: 0 0.0%
  • c. Hyundai Tiburon GTV6 and build up

• d. buy the RX-8 w/ no down payment

• e. Other (put any reasonable suggestions below plea

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm pretty much gonna get the tiburon if it all works out right, it looks like...celica = too expensive...if i get a new car, i'm gonna get the EXACT one i want, i won't settle...the celica i want is almost 28k only 7k less than the rx-8...the tib is a little over 21k...more in my price range, very good potential from what i've read and heard...not bad gas mileage, 6 sp manual (my very first stick :D always drove AT before...didn't have a choice)...beautiful car as far as i'm concerned...oh and rev8k, it's not blue, it's TIDAL WAVE lol...same thing...but i'm still open for suggestions...i'm not goin shoppin till about 10 or so tomorrow morning...

Some people are just lucky like that. I'd be lucky to get a popsicle from my parents, but I don't hate you. I'm happy for you. My vote, be happy with what you get, cuz an engine build is what you put into it. Get the car you want, and build the engine to match. Fuck everything else, be happy. :)

Back