NoyanUsa.com legit?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92hatchVx

Hey guys i was thinking about purchasing a B18c from Noyan Usa but i wanted to find out what u guys think about of the Company. Are they Legit?...Good feedback?...bad feedback :( Please help Thanks :worthy:

just bought a front clip from them it was lsd and it was 2650 shipped and they was more than helpful.and good ppl to deal with only 3 days for shipping in the bad weather.only thing wrong with it was the axles were bad.

i was thnkin bout gettin my h22a from them. i talked to the on the phone and they seemed ok to me. but if u didnt ask about them i was going to cuz you never who is a real company these days

I'll vouch for those guys, they were professional and friendly. I actually work in manassas, va, it takes just 5 minutes to get to there store from my job. They have a whole warehouse full of motors just sitting there, and actually they delivered the b16a to my house for free since I'm local. The other prices they had was 2800 for a h22 front clip, 3500 for a gsr front clip, 4200 for another one that was a little more hooked up (intake, headers), and they also had the 180sx front clip there, but I can't remember the exact price, it was a little over 2000. If you purchase three motors they'll start giving you a better price on the motors. I had a great experience with these guys so if you do purchase from them tell them I referred you, name is Alfredo Alvarez. Good luck to you

they made me a deal for a b18c shipped to me for $2995 complete swap. w/ re-booted axles and shiftlinkage..pretty much everything. But the only thing is that he said the harness is cut ...wont this make it harder for me to swap? also...since its a JDM engine the harness is on the right...will this cause any trouble when i drop it into my 92 Hatch? THanks again

price is about average

harness is worthless for anyhting but stealing wire and plugs from to modify your stock harness

Back