NSFW for severe political incorrectness!!! you have been warned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Look, before I even do this I just want to let everyone know how completely un-racist I am.

In High school my group consisted of

An Irish guy with Native American in him (me)
a German
a Pollock
a Black dood
and a Half Asian/ Half Jew (yeah you thought you had it rough)

hell I'll even scan and post a pic of us together if it will help you understand the true diversity of my friends. To this day I still think one of the funniest jokes I've ever heard was

Q: What's an Irish 7 course meal?

A: A sixpack and a potato!

One of the more beautiful things about not being racist is having the ability to laugh at our "differences" while realizing that genetically we are different by less then one tenth of one percent.

And with that in mind

SharptonBucket.jpg

I'm sorry but I hate Sharpton

:ph34r:

that is a horrible photo shop. funny though.

It's sad that you have to disclaim you're not racist before making a race joke. What has America come to.

btw, I hate Sharpton too. I guess you can't be racist if you're black or any race other than white.

<-Asian guy that tells "racist" jokes to black and white friends.

We're winning the war with al-queda but we're still losing the war with al sharpton! (dave chappelle, season 1, black-white supremisist)

It's sad that you have to disclaim you're not racist before making a race joke. What has America come to.

btw, I hate Sharpton too. I guess you can't be racist if you're black or any race other than white.

<-Asian guy that tells "racist" jokes to black and white friends.

well that's the problem I'm not Asian so I can't join the race joke club

actually the verbiage and it's likeness to caturday was the funniest part about it, the fact that it's actually Ebonics was an afterthought

Al Sharpton is like a no talent MLK JR cover band, and I also hope we can one day live in a country where people are judged for the content of their character. That way we can identify guys like Sharpton as the worthless, more harm then good, people that they are

[/minirant]

Back