NSFW pic of the day NSFW

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
myspace-graphic-funny025.jpg

i hate when guys put the hand on the head. it's like... yea, i know you think my mouth is a vagina, but it's not... let me handle the deep throat action because well, there's a method. so, i keep a tight grip on the nuts and if he puts his hand on my head and pushes down, i squeeze.

i hate when guys put the hand on the head. it's like... yea, i know you think my mouth is a vagina, but it's not... let me handle the deep throat action because well, there's a method. so, i keep a tight grip on the nuts and if he puts his hand on my head and pushes down, i squeeze.

:lmao:

just like mr whipple said "dont squeeze the charmin"

if someone squeezed my balls...there would be a reflex that i couldnt control...and that would be punching them in the face!

Men hold women's head so we can confirm that a bj is actually happening. More sensory input = more experience.

The male brain is funny that way. It's not like a dick is so sensitive, Men are far more cerebral when it comes to sex than women are.

Well, keep in mind boys, when it's in our mouth... we might have an involuntary clamp of the jaws. Look, I respect penises. But I notice most guys don't respect what we do with them, just as women don't respect what men do with their vagina. I was making a joke, it went horribly wrong. I promise I won't squeeze your balls. Damn, I must not have realized how protective you guys are of your appendages. I apologize.

But, I did do it once because someone tried to gimme the Houdini... but I think that was in my own defense.

Celerity- Nice pun. Cerebral. :lmao:

This thread reminds me of some of the fucked up shit that my friends have told me that they have done to girls.... I have to admit that its funny but I would be pissed if it ever happened to me!
You guys should try some of these out and let me know how they go!

off the top of my head there's the:

"DOGGY DUNK"-screwing doggy style in the bathroom followed by a face dunk into the toilet - founded by Dusty

"LIMPING PIRATE"- the act of receiving a BJ then before you blow pull out, shoot her in the eye which results in her covering her eye and standing up which is followed by a swift kick to her shin. so by now she should be limping around with only one good eye- acted out by Bruce

"THE BOBSLED"- once again... doggy style (better results if you're on the carpet) then when least expected or when your about to cum, grab her arms which are supporting her and pull them back behind her. results in face smashing and horrific carpet burns. they plan on trying this at the top of some stairs and attempt to bobsled the "lucky" girl to the bottom. Ill let you know how that works out. -practiced by Chris

i always liked the "pearl harbor"- while shes sleeping masturbate then right as you are about to cum wake her up and shoot it in her face. i thought it was hilarious, but i ended up on the couch for a week.

Big Money, Big Money, No Wammies.... Stoppp!!!!

i always liked the "pearl harbor"- while shes sleeping masturbate then right as you are about to cum wake her up and shoot it in her face. i thought it was hilarious, but i ended up on the couch for a week.

It is not complete unless you wake them up screaming "TORA TORA TORA!"

Back