NSFW pic of the day NSFW

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think your friends are full of shit

I know that 2 of them actually have been done... these are some crazy doods... no lie!!

doggy dunk-completed- a free loading party slut that wouldnt go away (she now moved out of my friends house and in with her sister)

the limping pirate- not sure about that one he may have just come up with it... he's still crazy he put his kids in a dog kennel together cause they were fighting

the bobsled- twig dared him to do it to the girl he was dating (they arent dating anymore) they were in his room then you hear a "WTF" really loud and a few mins later the girl with a bright red face and fucked up hair took off through the front door super pissed then Chris came out laughing his ass off - classic moment

seriously these guys are fucked up

Dont For Get The Rodeo. You'll Need The Help Of A Friend And A Video Camera. It Starts Off Doggystyle. Then After A Few Minuets Of Getting The Rythem Down Have Your Friend Burst In With The Video Cam Rolling She Should Get Pissed And Try To Get Up And This Is Where Ther Rodeo Comes In It's Then Your Job To See How Long You Can Hang On And Ride

you're not a man until you've pulled off the Abe Lincoln.

why? because its pre-meditated.
sex crime in the 1st. :D

dirty-proverbs.com

that site is awesome

clay pigeon - While having sex with-out a condom, you tell the girl to get off of you because you are about to go, but she is about to get hers so she keeps going. In order to avoid knocking her up, you scream "PULL" and thrust your hips upwards so the slut flies off of you. Then with extreme cunning and aim you bust your nut in her eye while she is still in mid-air.

this one had me laughing at work
corky - While in the missionary position, you look deep into her eyes and whisper, "You make me feel special." When she smiles you proceed to stiffen up and scream "Dert, Dert, Dert" every time you thrust.

lol that site is great

getting this one on tape would merit some type of award:

siegfried and roy :
Tell a girl it's your fantasy to lay pipe from behind with her tits pressed up against a window. During the magic act, grab a handful of hair and force her nose into the glass, keeping her head straight and her face gazing stupidly out the window. Tell her you're gonna finish off balls deep in her ass and pull out giving her a brisk slap on the ass. Now instead of you putting your dick in her ass, have your buddy who was on stand by, jerking off in a dark corner of the room, violate her rubber cheerio and take your place. Then walk outside in front of the window and wave to her. How could one not be impressed by this magic trick?

french revolution - After discovering your girlfriend is cheating on you, arrange a romantic encounter for that evening. Prior to her arrival, jerk off ferociously five or six times, making an erection impossible. She will begin to blow you, and her failure to charm the old snake will only make her slobber much more intensely. Now, scream out the name of the dude she's been banging as you fill her mouth with pee.

lifeline - After your girlfriend denies you the ass for the evening, you then sternly ask her if "This is your final answer?" If she says "Yes", you then tell her that you would like to phone her friend. Derived from Americas favorite annoying as fuck game show.

Last edited:
screwnicorn - When a dyke puts her strap-on dildo on her forehead and proceeds to go at her partner like a crazed unicorn.

ok... hot carl: After heterosexual butt sex, the male extracts his member from her anus and places it in her cock holster(mouth).

thats just ass to mouth
everyone knows that
lol

virginity -Another word for lack of opportunity.

dog in a bathtub -This is a proper name for when you attempt to insert your nuts into a girl's ass. It is so named because it can be just as hard as keeping a dog in the tub while giving it a bath.

Last edited:
I'll Just Make One Up......the Inverted Flying Monkey

Back