1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nsx calipers

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by eyesonlybob, Sep 13, 2003.

1. eyesonlybob

eyesonlybob Senior Member

im ready to upgrade my brakes. im thinking of purchasing a set of 96 nsx calipers off of honda-tech.com. but i dont know what rotors to use. keep in mind these must fit under my 15" rotas. so, legend rotors are out of the question. itr rotors are 23mm, but 5 lug...so what the hell do i use on my 4 lug gsr?

do i have to use the nsx caliper bracket, or will my gsr one work? what about spacers? washers on the bracket and what not?

2. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Do a search on Honda-tech for the thread about the guy who swap his brakes for the NSX units, he should have what you need in htere.

3. eyesonlybob

eyesonlybob Senior Member

i found plenty of information about swaping them onto an itr or a prelude. h-t.com is where i got the idea of doing it. but i didnt find any information about putting them onto a non-itr dc2

4. chris

chris Senior Member

redrill or get custom hats made tahts what my friend did on his H1 honda challenge civic

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted