NSX Ferrari 360 Covnersion?? WTF!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

o would much rather ride around in a ferrari lookalike then an nsx.

the car looks like a $250k car rather than the old outdated nsx

i thought it was bad ass when i saw it, and whoever did the paint and body work did a uber sweet job.

i still would rather have a stock nsx, but with the ferrari motor lol twist it one way and you have a car that looks like a modena, twist another way and you've got one that would likely perform just as well as the real thing.

like i pointed out, the craftmanship is superb, i'd hit it.;)

I want the interior in blue and black for my accord. plus a back seat. I agree though, i really would rather have one or the other. prefferably one and the other. NSX is sexy in it's own poor man's supercar way. Ferrari is a real super car. I'd appreciate one or the other. Not to say i don't want that one. it's pretty sexy. Hell, who am I to talk? I'd be happy with an accord minus the rust and the quiet tick.

NSX-R GT ftw fuck ferrari. Or...the new acura supercar v-10 sh awd is quite a bit less maintenance than other exotics. (its a honda duh change the oil and headlight fluid haha)

Ive seen some MR2s with the Ferrari kits on them and they look pretty good, but the NSX looks exceptional. I would rock it. At least its done right.

I like it a lot. But I would stay away from Ferrari meets and still hang out with Hondaphiles. When I saw the thread I thought it would be tuuurible you knucklehead.

Ha.. I only put 'WTF' in the thread title cuz I had never seen anything like it. And yeah i agreee, would not even think about hanging with Ferrari owners anyways. Best thing about it is that you can drive a Honda around, and still get looks like the farmer from Get Smart. "holy sheet, a ferrari!"

Last edited:
nice. expensive kit car compared to a fiero. bet the length of the car is about right w/o adjustment too.

Naa, the top doesn't match the bottom. It really looks like a ferrari body glued to an NSX cage, which is exactly what it is.. It it were given to me for free, I'd rock it. But I would rather a factory nsx for the money.

I just noticed, the angle from the side kinda looks like the Honda NSX concept...
the overall shape/outline of it.

nice. expensive kit car compared to a fiero. bet the length of the car is about right w/o adjustment too.
Fuck Fiero conversions. That car is a little bad ass on it's own. Cheap ass sporty RE RWD that can be swaped out for a supercharged 3.8L from a Grand Prix GTP with a 5spd tranny. Besides, an excuse for davelling in roofscoops without looking like a ricer douche that just took a fake hoodscoop and put it on their roof. Bad Ass little car with a lot of potential. Fiero FTW

yeah the nsx does look better than that ferrari to me.
fiero rocks. i'd say quad 4 swap. 3.8 supercharged, dang.

Back