nsx motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Before you get flamed, yes it has been done before. Is it worth it, um no. Does it cost an arm and a leg, yes and maybe both arms and legs. Is it a drop in swap hell fuckin' no. Next time try searching.

yes you can, there is a cheap mount kit from ASSMotorsports for cheap, you should run 10's wiht this setup bone stock.

---by the way, you can put any motor into any car, just a matter of how liquid you are.

yes it is very doable....i saw a pic the motor actually sat in the back of the CRX i think it would be sick to do the swap if u had the money for it :D

ive seen a nsx motor put into a civic in fwd and rwd setup. i think Honda Tuning magazine is putting a nsx motor as a mid-engine rwd setup for a civic.

well shit, might as well try a Viper engine while you're at it. :slap:

don't flame the guy - there is nothing out there to search about - it's been done in an ek before and i'm sure other civics. if he wants it bad enough then give him ur reply and leave him alone. not the most wise or cheap swap - but obviously doable.

anything is doable, like I stated above it is just a matter of cashish..if he really wants to do it and I really suggest not to even bother then call some places and ask around for price quotes.

I'm with the majority here, don't do it. you might as well throw a small block in your ride, it would probably cost less and put down better numbers for cheap. Your cars handeling, braking, and reliability are all going to go to hell, so unless straight line power is your goal, dont do it.

Back