NSX to F50 conversion

?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I appplaud there fabrication skills. but what a waste of time,money,and resoources.

that car sucks. it looks more like a freakin camaro than an f50.

what a waste of an nsx

stupid fucking people. if you want a car to look like another, get the other one!! i hate when people do things to cars to make it look like another. i cant stand it. its almost as bad as saying "lets put skyline taillights on my civic!!!! cuz itll look like a skyline!!!" no you idiot, it doesnt, its ugly. just like this ...thing.....its ugly, ofcourse they paint it black so it hides some of the lines, but the rear is ugly, the nose is ugly. dont get me wrong, im one of the biggest f50 fans, i love em, but this is gross.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Sep 2 2004, 09:24 AM
well I appplaud there fabrication skills. but what a waste of time,money,and resoources.
[post=385185]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: to that

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 2 2004, 06:29 AM

what a waste of an nsx
[post=385187]Quoted post[/post]​

Cool but at the same time it is sort of a waste. I think it is a good idea if your bored at a shop.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Sep 2 2004, 05:24 AM
[post=385185]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: My thoughts exactly.

Honestly I got to give them props for the fabrications.

Sure its stupid for wasting a good nsx, but to just say you did it and it would probably be quite fun if you ask me gets me.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 2 2004, 08:29 AM

what a waste of an nsx
[post=385187]Quoted post[/post]​

wtf? what kind of Camaros do you have in Bristol... or are you high? Camaros look nothing like that.

but... damn... to take an ugly car and make it into a slightly less uglier car...

why?

:withstupid:

That was a fine-ass NSX before... why did they have to ruin it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back