ntb/88 crx dx harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mad_hatter

Its Da Mad Hatter
need fast a 88 engine harness off a dx uncut for gsr swap

well 1st off where u located anywhere near va, ok well i dont know what you have but if your car is a dx its only dual point injection and if its a si or hf its mpfi which is what you are gonna need so dx = more wiring not too bad though, the motor, trans (cable) off a 91 integra, swap mounts (i have set for sale), shift linkage from a 91 integra and its gonna need to be altered its too long or spend too much money buying one, i dont know what year the motor is but if its obd0 the swap will be pretty easy, if its obd1 little bit of wiring involved, you can either keep the car obd0 which means use low impendence injectors , obd0 dizzy, and ecu, better off switching to obd1 though so youll want the original dizzy/ecu/inj. from the motor, the engine harness will have to be the one from your car not the motor youll only need some clips from it, you need to put a dent on the right side for alternator clearence, 91 integra axles, go ahead an plan on doing some exhuast work, theres little more small stuff but ill give it too u aas u need it but if your close to va i can help ya out

If you still need one, I got one. I'm in Raleigh, NC. From a 88 CRX DX. Got one off a 88 STD too. $20+shipping

Well Im In Los Angeles Ca, The Motor Is Of A 96 Integra The Crx Is A 88 Crx Hf!!!i Have The Ecu To The Integra Its Axles And Shift Linkage But Dont Know If Its Gonna Work!!! How Much You Want For The Mounts!!!!

ill do 100 on the mounts plus shipping the linkage isnt gonna work you gonna have to cut it its to long, the tranny im guessing you have the one from the motor? its a hydro better of selling it gett a cable trans, problem is your motor is obd2 you might want to consider making it obd1 which means you gotta trade that ecu for a 95 change the dizzy and us obd1 o2 sensor,

Back