ntb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

depash

If there is anyone out there.....I need a b16a block asap
threw a rod last night and need another block.
Any replys are appreciated

are you looking for a bare block or a whole short block. bottom end? I have a complete B16a w/o tranny. oil pan to valve cover(only missing ditributor) let me know, maybe we can work something out.

matt

you don't read to well do you? what exactly are you looking for. I can't give you a price unless I know what you need. the block only? the whole motor? the bottom end? what?

matt

I stated in the pm I need a complete short block(i.e. complete bottom end). If you have one let me know I need one ASAP.

P.S. don't be a dick if you are trying to sell something!

Originally posted by depash@Jul 28 2004, 01:00 PM
I stated in the pm I need a complete short block(i.e. complete bottom end). If you have one let me know I need one ASAP.

P.S. don't be a dick if you are trying to sell something!
[post=369315]Quoted post[/post]​

no you didin't. you asked how much for it shipped. what does it constatute?

here this is your exact wordws...how much are you asking? I need one asap I have a huge hole in the side of my block.

Oh..I'm being a dick!. I don't see anyone else on this bored offering to seperate the motor to help you get back on the road! BTW i know what a complete short block is. I need your zip code and state to give you a price shipped. hit me back.

matt

Back