Nuke Iraq

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow, I thought Blanco was banned. I guess law ceases to exist when it's against someone you don't agree with? If it were Obama I would have posted the same response. Is it too late to sell you guys back to Russia?
He wasn't trying to hurt him, he was disrespecting him in best way he knew how. i'm not gonna judge the guy, because I'm sure he has some valid reasons for what he did. Just like I'm not gonna judge authorities when they hand down this guy's sentence. From his perspective, he did what he thought was right, and the Secret Service did the same when they subdued him and drug him away. I think that the guy should lose his job, but your statement of "Nuke Iraq, some guy threw his shoes at boss-man!" is pretty, well, retarded.

He wasn't trying to hurt him, he was disrespecting him in best way he knew how. i'm not gonna judge the guy, because I'm sure he has some valid reasons for what he did.

do you own any quality dress shoes? They have enough weight to them to hurt someone, if they're fast balled into someone's head as he was attempting to do.

This guy wasn't just making a statement, he squares himself off with Bush so he's got a clear path and throws his shoes as hard as he can.

What you fail to understand is how this reflects on the rest of the world. We're in allot of places where the local people don't want us. That doesn't mean we shouldn't be there, it's a matter for their governments to decide. If people see this guy hurling shoes at the president then the next time they see an American in a bar they may be encouraged to attack. I've seen GI's attacked for no reason and end up in the hospital, literally guilty of nothing more then living where they are stationed. And I'm not talking about Iraq, I'm talking about Enlgand.

As for who asked the question about how Georgia/Russia was like Iraq/Kuwait? You're either terribly ignorant of global history or a liberal ideologue... look that up.

As for who asked the question about how Georgia/Russia was like Iraq/Kuwait? You're either terribly ignorant of global history or a liberal ideologue... look that up.

No. You tell me. I'm not the one being tested here. You are. Tell me. Similarities.

Exactly, that is the first thing I thought when I saw that this morning. Which is why when Saddams statue was torn down everyone beat the hell out of it with their shoes.

Yeah, I guess it's just something that few people outside of the middle east and eastern europe. When I saw that I was immediately in shock of how much hatred that guy was showing. Seriously. That's some serious hate to throw his shoes, normally just showing the bottom of the shoe is enough, but damn. The more times I watch that, the more worried I become about the current state of affairs.

I've seen GI's attacked for no reason and end up in the hospital, literally guilty of nothing more then living where they are stationed. And I'm not talking about Iraq, I'm talking about Enlgand.

That proves nothing at all. All of us yanks know that English people are a bunch of bloody wankers.

do you own any quality dress shoes? They have enough weight to them to hurt someone, if they're fast balled into someone's head as he was attempting to do.

This guy wasn't just making a statement, he squares himself off with Bush so he's got a clear path and throws his shoes as hard as he can.
If someone threw their shoes at you, would you file assault charges? If so, grow a pair, you whiny bitch.
What you fail to understand is how this reflects on the rest of the world. We're in allot of places where the local people don't want us. That doesn't mean we shouldn't be there, it's a matter for their governments to decide.
Yeah, we install a govt. that "wants us there" and the people (which in a true democracy IS the govt.) can go fuck themselves if they think otherwise. :rolleyes:
If people see this guy hurling shoes at the president then the next time they see an American in a bar they may be encouraged to attack. I've seen GI's attacked for no reason and end up in the hospital, literally guilty of nothing more then living where they are stationed. And I'm not talking about Iraq, I'm talking about Enlgand.
That's laughable. Who, I ask, are these people who see the shoe chucker and suddenly decide to attack GI's? People of that mindset are like that regardless of whether our commander in chief is assaulted with footwear. There is no connection. You are blowing this WAY out of proportion. This guy should lose his job and maybe have assault charges pressed. You act like he just started a world wide anti-America revolution. The truth is, the anti-American sentiment has been there for as long as we've seen fit to totally disregard other nations sovereignty. Bush is just the embodiment of the American ideal that we know better than everyone else and we're gonna tell you how it's gonna be.
I don't give a shit about that guy, but i can sympathise with him. His country was invaded by a foreign nation, and now he has to listen to that nation's leader tell him what a good job they're doing. If the shoe were on the other foot (pun!) I would hope you'd have enough national pride to AT LEAST chuck your shoes at whoever it was that invaded our nation and shat upon our sovereignty.
You want to make a statement? Hell, have a public hanging. Then you can tell the world that nobody throws shoes at America. And if you have a dissenting opinion from ours, you'd better not voice it.

our ss sucks ass.

isnt the reporter egyptian? what the hell did bush do to egypt?

if the guy was that pissed off, he should have just tried to kill bush. shoes don't do shit. it was a stunt.

bushshoe.jpg

Last edited:
No. You tell me. I'm not the one being tested here. You are. Tell me. Similarities.

Both were small countries with little military power who were invaded by a larger dictatorship with a strong military.

That's laughable. Who, I ask, are these people who see the shoe chucker and suddenly decide to attack GI's? People of that mindset are like that regardless of whether our commander in chief is assaulted with footwear. There is no connection. You are blowing this WAY out of proportion.

I must apologize, I thought you understood human nature well enough to have this conversation. I was wrong.

There be a difference between human nature and what really goes down. And how in the hell can we even recognise human "nature"? We no longer rely on instinct alone to survive.
So, where's this nature?

i understand your pain silver, i prefer 1st term W myself.
in iraq they thought they'd have more help from the local ppl, kina what we were wrong about w/ 'nam.
you're oversimplifying georgia/russia and kuwait/iraq. if i remember right iraq grabbed all of kuwait, plus we weren't at war in 2 other countries at the time, and we didn't think iraq had nukes at that time.
iraq had nowhere near the political power russia has, world war anyone?

I must apologize, I thought you understood human nature well enough to have this conversation. I was wrong.

And I thought you'd counter with actual fact and logic.I make a point or statement and you respond with nonsensical attacks on my intelligence. There is no "conversation". I'm pretty sure that's why politics were removed from the lounge.

i think we should put all you political people on one island.

survivor, HS politics edition.

instead of being voted off, you die.

2uyod3k.gif

damn...the internet's fast...:ph34r:

there in Iraq and in this video it pans out to the room and yet
still no ss to be found and yet bush is laughing and the guy beside him looks to be in shock...^_^

Back