NY earns "WTF of the day"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

In other words, their trying to make a favor type fix thing where voting doesn't even matter because they'll know who won right away anyways.

I think the thought is that the whites will feel guilty enough to throw a couple of their votes at a hispanic candidate, and then maybe one of them will pull off a win.

I love living in this day and age where we are free of racism and we treat everyone the same regardless of their skin tone. Never grouping people into categories like white or black or hispanic, just treating everyone like a person. It's so refreshing that we've come so far that this isn't an issue.

I think the thought is that the whites will feel guilty enough to throw a couple of their votes at a hispanic candidate, and then maybe one of them will pull off a win.

I love living in this day and age where we are free of racism and we treat everyone the same regardless of their skin tone. Never grouping people into categories like white or black or hispanic, just treating everyone like a person. It's so refreshing that we've come so far that this isn't an issue.

Ya that's totally true. Race plays no issue in any public matter ever at all. We are just one big melting pot of awesome!

Back