NY Snow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
this place is fucking dead so i'll revert to the ole tried and true conversation starter
what do you think about the weather?

its snowing here in NY, more considerable now than earlier
its a bit surprising since the weather claimed 37 degrees and rain this morning
grass is looking white and its even started to stick to the roads a bit

any of you CT guys have snow?

no snow, no ice, and I'm kayak fishing every other day....

also....no fish...

so I'm just pretty much just kayaking and enjoying the warm weather.

Bit rainy. On and off all day. I wish if it wasn't going to be winter it would act like its summer. Or at least late spring. I really don't mind though, I could get used to this kind of winter.

idk whats goin on up there but down here in Columbus OH it mother effin poured all morning. Especially while I had the pleasure of driving downtown in bumper to bumper traffic.

:angry: Fuck people cant drive in the slightest of inclement weather.

This winter doesn't suck, this winter is great. Fuck the snow after storm Alfred in October

Chicago is having the warmest winter in 80 years.

Except for a single 1 week cold snap, it's been in the 30s - 50s all damn winter. Only one snowfall so far, too.

It makes me want to get things done. But I know the day I get the head off the Lincoln will be the day that kicks of a 400 day snow storm and I won't see the car again till July.

The summer wont be a drought, it's going to start with spring monsoons, then 3 weeks of good weather, the plains will see record tornado's...even MA, CT, MD, and Vermont will get some. Early summer will have a slight dry spell to dry up the grass and shrubs, flash thunderstorms with little rain will reap fires everywhere, Texas will break another 120+ temps for a month, and then the hurricanes will roll in and devastate the east coast and LA around July. Katrina was a baby compared to whats coming. Aug will pummel the northern states with a blizzard, except Alaska...they will feel like Hawaii til November.

California will just be fucked up with everything from Vampires and Zombies...so weather wise...they would not notice anything.

Oh, Montana will see a 9.2 shaker around June 17th.:ph34r:

The summer wont be a drought, it's going to start with spring monsoons, then 3 weeks of good weather, the plains will see record tornado's...even MA, CT, MD, and Vermont will get some. Early summer will have a slight dry spell to dry up the grass and shrubs, flash thunderstorms with little rain will reap fires everywhere, Texas will break another 120+ temps for a month, and then the hurricanes will roll in and devastate the east coast and LA around July. Katrina was a baby compared to whats coming. Aug will pummel the northern states with a blizzard, except Alaska...they will feel like Hawaii til November.

California will just be fucked up with everything from Vampires and Zombies...so weather wise...they would not notice anything.

Oh, Montana will see a 9.2 shaker around June 17th.:ph34r:

Airjockstradamus. Saving this thread to check again later in the year. :ph34r:

Back