NYC FD chaplain to be resigns

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
Fire Department chief Nicholas Scoppetta said in a statement that based on Habib's comments he "would have been unable to effectively serve in the role he was appointed to."

he was basically forced to resign because he said he doubted that 19 hijackers were SOLELY responsible for downing the twin towers...

Muslim drops bid for NY Fire chaplain over remarks
NEW YORK (Reuters) - An imam due to be sworn in as a New York Fire Department chaplain dropped his bid for the position on Friday after being quoted as saying he doubted al Qaeda hijackers were solely responsible for toppling the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.

now explain to me why they fired him over this???
perhaps there is some credence to his story? :ph34r:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050930/us_nm/...ity_chaplain_dc
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2...30/122132.shtml

Oh yeah, look up building 7 - That came down 4 hours later that day.

It was imploded on the same day. So they basically got a demolition crew in there in the 4 most hectic hours in US history, rigged 35 floors with explosives,and brought the building down. I don't think so.

I think those buildings were set to explode - All of them. And I think that tower 7 was supposed to come down in the first event - But didn't . So they popped the top on it because it wasn't looking destroyed enough

It had to come down the same day or else insurance wouldn't make it part of the disaster claim.

The whole thing was very fishy. Also, the PA flight was shot down, make no mistake.

I know for a fact that the "Accident Ground" that was setup with cameras and shit, and high-security - was NOT the real crash site. the real crash site happened over the next hill (I'm from Somerset PA, and know people that were out hunting that day and witnessed)

They are pushing this "Lets roll" thing WAY too far.. to somehow make us feel better about the situation. But lemme tell you, No one looks on the face of death and says "Let's roll" while on the cell phone. The flight wouldn't respond, and F16s were dispatched from the DC area, and was shot down. The US can't be held responsible for shooting down it's own, so they made up this heartwarming story (Along with movies and all) to make us look the other way.

It's bullshit, and no one should believe it.

Quoted post[/post]]
Fire Department chief Nicholas Scoppetta said in a statement that based on Habib's comments he "would have been unable to effectively serve in the role he was appointed to."

he was basically forced to resign because he said he doubted that 19 hijackers were SOLELY responsible for downing the twin towers...

Muslim drops bid for NY Fire chaplain over remarks
NEW YORK (Reuters) - An imam due to be sworn in as a New York Fire Department chaplain dropped his bid for the position on Friday after being quoted as saying he doubted al Qaeda hijackers were solely responsible for toppling the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.

now explain to me why they fired him over this???
perhaps there is some credence to his story? :ph34r:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050930/us_nm/...ity_chaplain_dc
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2...30/122132.shtml
Well at least this isn't a boob topic yet.
I think there was alot more than 19 people involved.
IE: GWB

Quoted post[/post]]
Oh yeah, look up building 7 - That came down 4 hours later that day.

It was imploded on the same day. So they basically got a demolition crew in there in the 4 most hectic hours in US history, rigged 35 floors with explosives,and brought the building down. I don't think so.

I think those buildings were set to explode - All of them. And I think that tower 7 was supposed to come down in the first event - But didn't . So they popped the top on it because it wasn't looking destroyed enough

It had to come down the same day or else insurance wouldn't make it part of the disaster claim.

The whole thing was very fishy. Also, the PA flight was shot down, make no mistake.

I know for a fact that the "Accident Ground" that was setup with cameras and shit, and high-security - was NOT the real crash site. the real crash site happened over the next hill (I'm from Somerset PA, and know people that were out hunting that day and witnessed)

They are pushing this "Lets roll" thing WAY too far.. to somehow make us feel better about the situation. But lemme tell you, No one looks on the face of death and says "Let's roll" while on the cell phone. The flight wouldn't respond, and F16s were dispatched from the DC area, and was shot down. The US can't be held responsible for shooting down it's own, so they made up this heartwarming story (Along with movies and all) to make us look the other way.

It's bullshit, and no one should believe it.

Why is it that following every one of your posts lately has been so tedious? I didn't understand half of what was said here.

Were you implying that theres merit to the accusation that there was more or less a conspiracy to kill more Americans than needed or was that your sarcasm?

It's like burning down every house in your neighborhood, while your house is fine.
It's better to burn your house a lil bit to make it look like it was someone from a different neighborhood starting all the fires.
(Crash a plane on your 'lawn')

Reichstag fire v. 9/11

For The Protection of the People and the State v Patriot Act

On Feb. 28, 1933, the day after the fire, Hitler's dictatorship began with the enactment of a decree "for the Protection of the People and the State," which dispensed with all constitutional protection of political, personal, and property rights.

Quoted post[/post]]
Reichstag fire v. 9/11

For The Protection of the People and the State v Patriot Act

On Feb. 28, 1933, the day after the fire, Hitler's dictatorship began with the enactment of a decree "for the Protection of the People and the State," which dispensed with all constitutional protection of political, personal, and property rights.

Sounds... familiar.

Then again, Hitler and the NeoCons have quite a lot in common.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Tedious Celerity Post

Why is it that following every one of your posts lately has been so tedious? I didn't understand half of what was said here.

Were you implying that theres merit to the accusation that there was more or less a conspiracy to kill more Americans than needed or was that your sarcasm?

Yes and No. I'm saying that there is merit, but not that "There was more or less a conspiracy to kill more americans". I saying that there are few things wrong with this. I used to work in the towers, and I absolutely, steadfastly, yell and scream, that WAY more than 3,000 people died that day. There are 3000 people in the top 5 floors by 7:00 am. Yes, lots got out - But not that kind of number. No way.

I believe that one of the towers was brought down by something other than the plane. Else, why did it take so long to come down ?

Firefighters heard popping as people smacked the ground. I don't believe that either. I think the popping were the charges. I've seen the tapes. People make horrible noises hitting the ground, but they don't hit the ground one after the other in close timed succession.

I think that this guy is right, and I don't think he should be asked to leave because of his beliefs - I also NEVER beleived that freedom and liberty existed in the following places: New York City, Denver, the states of New Jersey, Massachussetts or California.

-> Steve

^^^ Holy crap, he's serious.

Did you watch the tapes? You could SEE the pancaking effect that brought down both of the towers!

Can I have some of what you're smoking?

Also, the attacks occured relatively early in the morning, before a greater volume of occupancy, both in business people and tourists. That's where the terrorists failed. Had the attacks occured later, many more people would have died.

I contend that those buildings are so large, so staffed, that there are 1000's of people in them during the night. The cleaning crews, per building, have got to be more than 1000.

There is always, I would say, 6000 people in those two buildings, shooting to 20,000 during business. And if you've worked in NYC before, you know that business starts at 6:30 am. Sharp.

No, have never worked in NYC. Been there plenty of times. I know what time business starts, but it PEAKS from 10am - 2pm. That's pretty typical.

Also, think of this: When the first plane hit, you can damn well bet that second building started evacuating right quick. I'll bet that a bunch more people got killed in the first building than the second.

I also don't think that "1,000's" is a good number when trying to guess how many people were occupying the towers in the wee hours.

Back