NYC transit strike

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

looks like the union leaders have to make an appearance in court tomorrow for a criminal contempt charge

muhahahahhaah

how can you respect a subway driver? you will never see him. if you approach him to say "thanks for the lift" he'll think you're trying to take over the subway and pull the panic button.

Quoted post[/post]]
The thing that I really like is that all they want is a little respect. It wouldn't hurt Human Beings to learn how to think about someone other than themselves once in a while.

Fixed it for you.

What you see in New York is a matter of perception. It's Human Beings and the human condition that needs repaired. New Yorkers actually stick together like glue - There are millions of people, who when asked their nationality say "New Yorker".

September 11th, 2001 the entire city, nay - Northeast - Came together to help people out. People were welcomed into apartments of strangers, food was given, everyone gave aid. The city quietly evacuated.
The Southern hospitality during Katrina where people were being killed, eaten and gangraped in shelters shocked us all.

So I've seen the proof, not just evidence, that New York isn't that bad a place.

What you see in New York is a matter of perception. It's Human Beings and the human condition that needs repaired. New Yorkers actually stick together like glue - There are millions of people, who when asked their nationality say "New Yorker".

September 11th, 2001 the entire city, nay - Northeast - Came together to help people out. People were welcomed into apartments of strangers, food was given, everyone gave aid. The city quietly evacuated.
The Southern hospitality during Katrina where people were being killed, eaten and gangraped in shelters shocked us all.

So I've seen the proof, not just evidence, that New York isn't that bad a place.
not that bad during a national tradgedy but now its back to the same old watch your back or you'll get pushed in front of a subway car, ooh wait, they aren't operating
bahahahhaha

I was there this weekend and it was a shitfest and that was without the daily commute to work.

Back