o2 sensor help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alrite i just recently changed out my o2 sensor on my 96 obd2 integra. instead of buyin the factory $230 o2 sensor, i settled on a bosch universal for $70. i colors of the wires are different. im not sure what colors to match up. also are these universal o2 sensors reliable??? help me please :worthy:

Why didnt you buy a Bosch for you car? It will plug right in. You can get at advanced auto or autozone

i could buy the oem bosch for $240 or a universal bosch for 60... what would u do?? i got the one for 60. i heard on universals u get messed up voltage readings, so they dont work rite. anyways i can get pass teh 240 o2 sensor?? ex. o2 simulater??

i think if you follow the instructions exactly and cut the wires exactly how and where they say it should work..call honda and ask them what the colored wires are and then call bosch try and match them up..or else you will have to guess..good luck

I got an OEM bosch one from napa for $70 bux, had the wires ran right to the plugin! ALl i had to do is plug n play

Originally posted by Novtec@Sep 17 2003, 10:50 PM
I got an OEM bosch one from napa for $70 bux, had the wires ran right to the plugin! ALl i had to do is plug n play

Thats what they charge around here as well id check around if i were you

Back