1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

o2 sensor locations

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by VTECPOWER, Sep 24, 2005.

1. VTECPOWER

VTECPOWER Senior Member

I have a obd0 b16 in my crx now, i have bought a header and should be here within the next week, also i bought some o2 bungs to place them properly, where do i have the bungs welded in? Which exhaust runners off the head? 1 and 3? It's hard to tell on my stock exhaust manifold because they are close to the collector from 4 runners to 2. I want to do this the right way and run 2 o2 sensors.

2. drpenguin

drpenguin Senior Member

Hit up my gallery. I have my stock b16 header on there. it has two o2 sensors on the back side. I put a 4-1 header in my car and it only had one o2 bung. I just taped the second o2 sensor to the first one and im just using one. no cels or anything and i have had it like this for a week or two now

3. VTECPOWER

VTECPOWER Senior Member

I don't want to do that, i want to have the 2 o2 sensors in the correct place.

4. UDT

UDT Senior Member

5. D See 2

D See 2 Senior Member

One sensor should read the exhaust gases from cylinders 1 and 4 and the other sensor should read gases from 2 and 3.

Just like this one...
    [​IMG]

6. VTECPOWER

VTECPOWER Senior Member

Alright, thanks, i wasnt sure exactly how they went, but i never thought to look at that picture, but thanks!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted