o2 sensor locations

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECPOWER

I have a obd0 b16 in my crx now, i have bought a header and should be here within the next week, also i bought some o2 bungs to place them properly, where do i have the bungs welded in? Which exhaust runners off the head? 1 and 3? It's hard to tell on my stock exhaust manifold because they are close to the collector from 4 runners to 2. I want to do this the right way and run 2 o2 sensors.

Hit up my gallery. I have my stock b16 header on there. it has two o2 sensors on the back side. I put a 4-1 header in my car and it only had one o2 bung. I just taped the second o2 sensor to the first one and im just using one. no cels or anything and i have had it like this for a week or two now

Originally posted by drpenguin@Sep 24 2005, 05:01 PM
Hit up my gallery. I have my stock b16 header on there. it has two o2 sensors on the back side. I put a 4-1 header in my car and it only had one o2 bung. I just taped the second o2 sensor to the first one and im just using one. no cels or anything and i have had it like this for a week or two now
[post=559835]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't want to do that, i want to have the 2 o2 sensors in the correct place.

One sensor should read the exhaust gases from cylinders 1 and 4 and the other sensor should read gases from 2 and 3.

Just like this one...
EFBH16400.jpg

Originally posted by DTEC@Sep 24 2005, 07:41 PM
One sensor should read the exhaust gases from cylinders 1 and 4 and the other sensor should read gases from 2 and 3.

Just like this one...
EFBH16400.jpg

[post=559868]Quoted post[/post]​

Alright, thanks, i wasnt sure exactly how they went, but i never thought to look at that picture, but thanks!

Back