o2 Sensor Problem??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1sikef

Alright My Friend Has A 89 Hatch With A D15B7 Swap And It Throws A Code One (o2) After The Motor Gets Warmed Up, We Have Never Had This Problem Before With Other Swaps, The o2 Is Hardwired To The ECU And Has A Brand New o2 Sensor, So Idk What The Problem Is, His Cars A Tooth Out Of Time Being It Has The Wrong Timing Belt, And Ive Heard If Its Out Of Time It Burns Fuel Wrong And Triggers The o2 To Go Off Is This True, We Are Getting A New Timing Belt And Putting It On Soon Will That Fix The Problem, Im A Smart Guy I Just Cant Seem To Tackle This One

o2 problem

If the fuel trim is not right it will throw a o2 code just tha same as a missfire in most cars. try moveing timeing back one tooth before going out and replacing it. make sure u run it for a while then pull tha negitive battery cable off for ten or more seconds to reset the ecu.

you need to have the belt that matches whatever head you put on the car NO MATTER WHAT. fix that, then diagnose your other issues.

yeah i know im car smart but i just never had this problem before the car is in time now and still throwing the code and i know how to reset the ecu, and have done it

Back