1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

O2 Sensor Wiring

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by dkasakitis, Feb 7, 2003.

1. dkasakitis

dkasakitis Junior Member

Thanks, much to the several folks who've assisted me thus far. I'm just about through my LS/Vtec swap (OBDI) into my 89 CRX (DX). (It was previously converted to MultiPoint for my old ZC). I'm down to a few last items. The 4 wire heated O2 sensor is one of them. I can't afford the OEM item but while at a salvage yard picking up some brackets, etc. I scounged up a 4 wire secondary O2 sensor from an EK Civic.

I've read that the O2 sensors in OBDII cars are basically the same. The secondary O2 provides a check that the primary O2 sensor is working OK. So I figure I can use a secondary O2 in place of the primary O2. Can I?

So my question is, can anyone give me the pin outs of a OBDII 4 wire secondary EK sensor? There are two (2) black wires, a light green wire, and a white wire. Can anyone tell me what is what so I know how to wire 'em up?

thanks, Dave K.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted