o2 sensor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hazzardboy95

Hon-daaaa
Can anyone tell me which wire is the signal wire on a o2 sensor for a 95 acura integra ls, non-vtec. It is the 4 wire BLACK-BLACK-GREEN-WHITE. Which one is it. Im trying to hook up my fuel air meter and its not working right. PLEASE HELP FAST!!!!!!

Last edited:
I ended up finding a write up about it, its the white one. But after I got everything hooked up it seemed to work until I started driving. I would pull out of my driveway with the gauge in the blue(rich) and as I got down the street it went to red(lean). The gauge is supposed to read .0-.4, for lean, .5-.6- for ideal and .7 -1 volts for rich but when I checked it while running at full temp it read no more than .2volts and then went negative. Have any ideas? God hates me and my gauge is my best guess.

lol well shows how much i remember but i have no clue on that one man, free bump

what size (gauge) wire did you use for the signal wire and where is your power source for the A/F gauge?

Back