O2 Sensor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gyallis

I have a single wire o2 sensor on my d16z6 header, should i run this to the D14 position on my p28 or the A6 pin?

Reference p28

Also I ran the 3 vtec wires, how do i test it? I don't think it's working what may be wrong. The solenoid is connected to a4, an the pressure to d6, is that right?

3 VTEC wires? It should be oil pressure (D6) and VTEC solenoid (A4) as for the 02 Sensor, get a 4 wire sensor, like Pills said.

OK I ran both wires and grounded the black one(third wire), there seems to be no change, how can i tell if its working?

And can I take the 4 wire o2 sensor off of the d16y7?

i'm almost 100% sure that the 4 wire from the d16y will work...

it's an SOHC, chances are the VTEC isn't going to feel all that much..

looking at my friends dyno chart , i could barely even tell when it activated on a sohc.. on my b series it jumps like 13 ft lbs of torque.. you can feel that shit :)

Theres also a 2 wire sensor (a yellow&blue & a yellow&black) on the back of the intake manifold, its not the MAP or TPS, but its located on the lower back of the intake manifold. What sensor is that, where can I start to go about wiring it?

Is there a difference b/w the 2 sensors on the d16y7 header, the one above the converter is buste, can I use the one below it?

the sensor on the back of the intake man. w/ the blue/yellow, yellow/black is your (electric air control valve) the blue/yellow goes to pin# a9 and theyel/blk. goes to a ground or fuel inj. junction on drivers side terminal #5 on a p-28

Back