O2 Sensor.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

4DRB16A

I have had a problem with my secondary O2 sensor ever since I got the swap done 6 months ago. My check engine light comes on and flashes twice. I researched it and found out it is code 2 for second O2 sensor. I have done everything I can think of to fix it. First off it was not even hooked up when I checked. So I bought a new sensor and ran a wire to pinout C8. It still got the CEL. Then I called HAsport and was told to reverse the wires at the O2 sensors to see if that would help and it ran even worse. I dont know what else to do to fix this. It is getting rather annoying having that CEL come on and knowing that my car is not running to its full potential. Does someone know what else I can do to fix this?

Thanks!

when i changed my headers to a 4-1 there was only one o2 sensor port. I took a wire tap and taped the second sensor to the first sensor wire. I was told by doing this you will get a cel everyone in a while but honestly its all butter and working like a champ

Back