(O_o) What a sleeper......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that's definately an interesting investment of someone's time and money. god that looks like a redneck peice of shit but it probably is quick. good power to weight ratio

I would never buy it look at the motor is 3 feet back Why to fit the rad well buy a new one?

cool its here in San Diego. i might just bid on it at the last minute if its low enough. that might be fun for a while.

they claim a 13.5 in the quarter...

most likely due to the metal in the engine bay being replaced with expandable foam :)

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jan 31 2005, 01:44 AM
I would never buy it look at the motor is 3 feet back Why to fit the rad well buy a new one?
[post=453694]Quoted post[/post]​

I dirt knot umbersand what you're spraying.

And that truck looks like garbage. It's like what my roommate said about the FoDo a while back....

It looked like shit, sounded like shit, ran like shit, and on occasion, smelled like shit...but it was faster than shit

looks like a mighty max pickup i saw a while back with an eclipse turbo motor. but that truck is probably more reliable. id rock it as a daily driver/beater.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Jan 31 2005, 01:42 PM
looks like a mighty max pickup i saw a while back with an eclipse turbo motor. but that truck is probably more reliable. id rock it as a daily driver/beater.
[post=453865]Quoted post[/post]​

you saw that in one of the mischief videos lol that shit was pretty tight

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jan 31 2005, 02:44 AM
[post=453694]Quoted post[/post]​

motor further back = more weight to the rear.

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Jan 31 2005, 01:50 PM-->
sLuShBoXtEgGy
@Jan 31 2005, 01:42 PM
[post=453865]Quoted post[/post]​

you saw that in one of the mischief videos lol that shit was pretty tight
[post=453870]Quoted post[/post]​

yup, that thing sounded sweet as hell.

Back