ob1 wiring harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

89tangerine

hey guys, I am new to the site. I have an 89 crx, with a b16 obd0 swap. I bought the car with everything already swapped in, along with a vafc. I want to convert the car to obd1 spec, but the problem is that the stock engine harness was pretty hacked up by the old owner. My question is, can I buy an obd1 engine harness along with my obd1 ecu, and have it connect up to my current obd0 engine?

No Sir

U Can't Unless U Cut And Join Its Gon Take All Year Just Buy The Dash And Motor Harness And Convert The Car 2 An Obd1 U Can Get It At U Local Junkyard Just Get A 92/95 Ex Harness And U Good Any Problem Let Me Know

Thats The Only Way

If U Want 2 Convert The Car If Not Just Stick With The Stock 1 And Only Change The Motor Harness U Be Good If U Was In Ny I Got Both Harness Could Do It 4 The Word Tnx Its Nuttin 20 Mim Work Thats It

im want to do the same thing just put the 0bd0 clips on the obd1 harness so in a sense the car is still obd0 but the motor is obd1 i have both wires but the obd0 one is all cut up

i was gonna cithe the obd1 clips off and put the obd0 one one it

Back