Obama releases long form birth cert

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats mighty swell, but it doesn't make him any more or less qualified to run (aka-fuck up) this country

Well nobody is denying the fact that 0bama has zero experience and dangerous ideas. The birther issue was easy for people who already disliked 0bama to accept.

While I don't care about this issue, as place of birth has no effect on ability to run a country, I'm just dumbfounded that no where along the line in running for president he had to present it. I need mine when I'm renewing my license, along with other seemingly meaningless tasks.

SlushboxTeggy said:
While I don't care about this issue, as place of birth has no effect on ability to run a country, I'm just dumbfounded that no where along the line in running for president he had to present it. I need mine when I'm renewing my license, along with other seemingly meaningless tasks.

You have to be a natural born citizen to run for president.

it seems like there should be some sort of "presidential application". just like any job interview, you have to present a social security card, license, etc. I mean hell, if you aren't going to check, why have it be part of the criteria for running? If thats the case, i think the governator would run for president.

You have to be a natural born citizen to run for president.
I'm very aware of the fact. I think it's just rather dumb. An effective leader is an effective leader, no matter where they are born. Shit, we outsource everything else.

it seems like there should be some sort of "presidential application". just like any job interview, you have to present a social security card, license, etc. I mean hell, if you aren't going to check, why have it be part of the criteria for running? If thats the case, i think the governator would run for president.
That's what I was attempting to say. I needed to produce mine to get a minimum wage job.

SlushboxTeggy said:
I'm very aware of the fact. I think it's just rather dumb. An effective leader is an effective leader, no matter where they are born. Shit, we outsource everything else.

I think it could be a good debate. But with the feds contracted services and stuff must be executed within the US like call centers and such.

pointless. Obama should have continued to ignore them, for the same reason Bush ignored the "truthers": having them talk makes you opposition sound crazy.

Poor political move by Obama, I thought he was smarter than this.

I think Obama was hoping his "focus on real issues" pep talk is going to score him points. Which to me seems like a losing plan as well, the only people talking about it where Trump (who cares) and the media. It was a non issue for 98 percent of the population.

I think Obama was hoping his "focus on real issues" pep talk is going to score him points. Which to me seems like a losing plan as well, the only people talking about it where Trump (who cares) and the media. It was a non issue for 98 percent of the population.
Real issues? How about he stays in Washington and addresses them? Every time I see him he's visiting somewhere else.

hm... and you havnt come to terms yet that that is what a president is for?
he's like the queen of england, useless.
only there to talk to other talkers to keep "relations" good between themselves and others.

they arent decision makers. they are only show boats, useless in everything except moseying around, making nods, shaking hands, making useless noises that accomplishes nothing but staying in place, and wasting a lot of money doing so.

SlushboxTeggy said:
Real issues? How about he stays in Washington and addresses them? Every time I see him he's visiting somewhere else.

Couldn't agree more. He is already on the stump.

hm... and you havnt come to terms yet that that is what a president is for?
he's like the queen of england, useless.
only there to talk to other talkers to keep "relations" good between themselves and others.

they arent decision makers. they are only show boats, useless in everything except moseying around, making nods, shaking hands, making useless noises that accomplishes nothing but staying in place, and wasting a lot of money doing so.
Actually I completely agree with you. Just one more over-payed, unnecessary government employee. Stop firing policemen and teachers and pass out pink slips in Congress.

obamapostturtle.jpg

Back