obama vs ron paul

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I voted for obama.

As Isaac Newton said, "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction". The equal and opposite reaction to GWB was not John Mccain . . it was Barak Obama.

The equal and opposite reaction to Barak Obama is also not John Mccain. I cannot wait until 2012 when I will be able to vote for a conservative candidate, instead of for the lesser of two liberals.

If gobama is what it takes for us to see conservatives in the ballot box, I consider my vote for him to have not been in vain.

I voted for obama.

As Isaac Newton said, "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction". The equal and opposite reaction to GWB was not John Mccain . . it was Barak Obama.

The equal and opposite reaction to Barak Obama is also not John Mccain. I cannot wait until 2012 when I will be able to vote for a conservative candidate, instead of for the lesser of two liberals.

If gobama is what it takes for us to see conservatives in the ballot box, I consider my vote for him to have not been in vain.

I voted for obama because:

1) I don't think John McCain would have done any better (less of two liberals).
2) Unless there is a RIDICULOUS reason, third parties will not win a presidential vote.
3) Even if we struck number 2 I think Ron Paul's military plans were completely misguided and even pandering.
4) Development of new energies is a big point on my personal preferences, and while none adamantly supported new technologies, Obama did support increasing the grants for development companies while John McCain supported Clean Coal and status quo.

Yeah, ain't that the truth. But now I WANT MY MILLION DOLLAR GOLDEN PARACHUTE from the government - since the DEMOCRATS gave the trillions to the Big Business, Bankers and Wall Street - now there's whispers of 100's of billions in "corruption" payouts "missing" and "misappropriated".
---
The demtards told me all my life "evil rich republicans schmooze business and wall street" and are greedy zealouts...
But guess what I finally figured out ?
It's REALLY guess who ? !???
DEMOCRATS!
The reason is since 1935 their New Deal and GReat Soceity programs have CO-OPTED all business and commerce in the USA with regfulations and lobbyists and government meddling - so for DECADES the democrats were meeting and schmoozing with their representatives in the private sectors they were controlling and manipulating and taxing - so OVER THAT TIME PERIOD the demolib jackassed idiots got all the power positions and playa inroads...
----
THAT'S WHY THESE DEMOLIB COMMIES HANDED TRILLIONS TO WALL STREET WITHOUT BATTING AN EYE ! IT'S ALL THEIRS ANYWAY, FRIENDS AND FAMILY - AND THE MEDIA JUST PRETENDS OTHERWISE SINCE THE DEMS ALSO CONTROL THE GHETTOES AND INNER CITIES !
---
What's left for the "evil republicans" is the smaller outlying counties and tiny cities and small towns and villages and if you look at the famous COUNTY MAP you see that's where republicans have a +50% majority while the dems have the Big City +50% majority where corruption and gov programs for the "disenfranchised" ghettoes and business deals and financing and permissions to do things and zoning laws and all the rest the government gets in on and in our faces over is CONTROLLED, taxed, dealt over, con jobbed, legislated, and regulated.
---
So the JIG IS UP for democrats as far as I'm concerned - even though the lies are now especially fervent, outlandish, out of control, unbelievable, and transparent.
---
I'd love to see the Democrats say: " We're sorry we handed over from Congress and our Holy One President trillions and trillions and trillions of your yet to be collected from your grandchildren tax dollars to banksters and wall street and foreign banks and offshore entities -WE'RE WORSE THAN WE EVER CLAIMED THE NEOCONS WERE!"

Good golly, they'ed actually be telling the truth for once.

But, instead, I'm certain I'll be told for decades more, the democrats are loving, peaceful angels who care for the outcast and downtrodden and babies. (except when abortion murderes more babies than any Iraq War did, in just few weeks, every goddamned month of every year).
----
You're fucking hostile dude. Ten deep breathes before you have a seizure and stroke out.

Yeah, ain't that the truth. But now I WANT MY MILLION DOLLAR GOLDEN PARACHUTE from the government - since the DEMOCRATS gave the trillions to the Big Business, Bankers and Wall Street - now there's whispers of 100's of billions in "corruption" payouts "missing" and "misappropriated".
---
The demtards told me all my life "evil rich republicans schmooze business and wall street" and are greedy zealouts...
But guess what I finally figured out ?
It's REALLY guess who ? !???
DEMOCRATS!
The reason is since 1935 their New Deal and GReat Soceity programs have CO-OPTED all business and commerce in the USA with regfulations and lobbyists and government meddling - so for DECADES the democrats were meeting and schmoozing with their representatives in the private sectors they were controlling and manipulating and taxing - so OVER THAT TIME PERIOD the demolib jackassed idiots got all the power positions and playa inroads...
----
THAT'S WHY THESE DEMOLIB COMMIES HANDED TRILLIONS TO WALL STREET WITHOUT BATTING AN EYE ! IT'S ALL THEIRS ANYWAY, FRIENDS AND FAMILY - AND THE MEDIA JUST PRETENDS OTHERWISE SINCE THE DEMS ALSO CONTROL THE GHETTOES AND INNER CITIES !
---
What's left for the "evil republicans" is the smaller outlying counties and tiny cities and small towns and villages and if you look at the famous COUNTY MAP you see that's where republicans have a +50% majority while the dems have the Big City +50% majority where corruption and gov programs for the "disenfranchised" ghettoes and business deals and financing and permissions to do things and zoning laws and all the rest the government gets in on and in our faces over is CONTROLLED, taxed, dealt over, con jobbed, legislated, and regulated.
---
So the JIG IS UP for democrats as far as I'm concerned - even though the lies are now especially fervent, outlandish, out of control, unbelievable, and transparent.
---
I'd love to see the Democrats say: " We're sorry we handed over from Congress and our Holy One President trillions and trillions and trillions of your yet to be collected from your grandchildren tax dollars to banksters and wall street and foreign banks and offshore entities -WE'RE WORSE THAN WE EVER CLAIMED THE NEOCONS WERE!"

Good golly, they'ed actually be telling the truth for once.

But, instead, I'm certain I'll be told for decades more, the democrats are loving, peaceful angels who care for the outcast and downtrodden and babies. (except when abortion murderes more babies than any Iraq War did, in just few weeks, every goddamned month of every year).
----

jesus. please go to the 'bad part of town' and grab an ounce.....or two....and smoke it all....now.....you need to calm the fuck down. Most people on this board are Right leaning (maybe not extremists like yourself) so you're pretty much preaching to the choir. If i see another outburst like this you will have yourself a short vacation. There is no need for that kind of shit. especially from someone who's been stalking for this many years. i'd think by now you know how this shit works.

You're fucking hostile dude. Ten deep breathes before you have a seizure and stroke out.

LOL - Ahh, thank you. I note you didn't say incorrect. I agree though, I am hostile, I sure hope one of those whacks don't start talking in my face any day soon.

Back