Obamacare-The New World Order

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I buy my own insurance always have, family plan $390/mo and I couldn't be happier with my coverage.

Sadly I received a letter stating that as of next year my plan will no longer exist and I'll no option but to start a new plan under the new guidelines. No longer can I buy insurance based on my needs, I need to buy it based on their new system.

bronze, silver, gold...

So I'm pretty much being forced into Obama care...

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...ir-health-plans-because-obamacare_764602.html

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapot...bamacare-than-have-filed-an-exchange-account/

More people have had their insurance canceled in 3 states VS people signing up for it in all 50 states.

Last edited:
I buy my own insurance always have, family plan $390/mo and I couldn't be happier with my coverage.

Sadly I received a letter stating that as of next year my plan will no longer exist and I'll no option but to start a new plan under the new guidelines. No longer can I buy insurance based on my needs, I need to buy it based on their new system.

bronze, silver, gold...

So I'm pretty much being forced into Obama care...

Millions of Americans Are Losing Their Health Plans Because of Obamacare | The Weekly Standard

More Americans In 3 States Have Had Their Insurance Canceled Under ObamaCare Than Have Filed An Exchange Account In All 50 - Forbes

More people have had their insurance canceled in 3 states VS people signing up for it in all 50 states.
how much will similar coverage cost you?

I think it's great people are finally realizing what a scam it is. Even some of my more liberal college student friends are reevaluating their opinions. My friends who work for a living already knew.

I see a LOT of people using the word "Compliance".

Noncompliance. A word that sums up my world view.

My employer provider coverage went up $5 for 2014. Same (shitty) coverage. But I'm paying into my HSA less this year so it's a net decrease in how much I'm paying per paycheck.

$1500 ded in-network / $3000 ded out
80/20 coverage after ded
100% covered after out of pocket maximum ($4000 in / $8000 out)

In 2013 my employer contributed $500 to my HSA because I'm a healthy non-smoker
In 2013 I contributed $1000 to my HSA (paid biweekly from my paycheck)
I used maybe $200 from my HSA, but I'll use maybe another $500 for glasses.
In 2014 my employer will contribute another 500
In 2014 I will contribute another $500.

It covers my deductible.

I wouldn't call that shitty. I work for an insurance company and that's my plan except $3100 out of pocket max in network.

We are losing money on our employee health insurance at that point as well.

I am sure that I am not the norm, but I will be getting better coverage and my monthly cost drops by $35. My deductible goes down by 1k, and my out of pocket stays the same. My coinsurance is not changing and I will have a larger network of doctors to choose from (not that it really matters).

It's interesting how effectively this serves as a divisive issue for the proletariat. It creates a class war between those that now pay more and those that now pay less. If you bow pay more, you can complain loudly and be proud of the fact that you are upper slave class, but if you are seeing a reduction, you must speak in a hushed voice with shame because you are stealing from hard working folk. This creates the perfect distraction and misdirects the blame from the corporate lobbying-legislator-healthcare boardmember circle jerk onto the lower slave class who's actual realized benefits are inconsequential. You pay 35 less a month, whoopty fuckin doo, the healthcare executives are already thumbing through the new gulfstream brochures while they set up new board member positions for the legislators who signed the healthcare bill that their lobbyists wrote. It's like that quote from "It's a Wonderful Life" Every time a redneck complains about welfare recipients, a corporate executive gets his private jet wings.

Some health insurance gets pricier as Obamacare rolls out - latimes.com

Many middle-class Californians with individual health plans are surprised they need policies that cover more — and cost more.

"It doesn't seem right to make the middle class pay so much more in order to give health insurance to everybody else," said Harris, who is three months pregnant. "This increase is simply not affordable."

"I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it,"
:lmao:

freehealthcare_zpse72d6c79.jpg

Without even pointing out the specifics of who's getting what for how much,

The Government is attempting to run a private business, with the added benefit of "Everyone's gotta buy this... or else"

These are the same people that ran the Postal Service into the ground. And now we're being threatened with fines and jail time ?

No sir, not me. Just like Federal Taxes you all can come crying to me when you SEE the almost half of your product they take .. just to take.

a couple hundred people fought a global superpower for this exact same reason.

Hopefully after this shit storm, next year people will take the jobs away from the politicians who voted for Obama care or any politician that supports him.
What scares me is the American public not only voted Obama in once, but twice. So thinking that some of these people will lose their jobs probably will not happen.

So thinking that some of these people will lose their jobs probably will not happen.

Before it was Obama care, it was Hillarycare. And she pushed it while her HUSBAND was in office.

So yeah, they'll continue to vote Democrat.

Also, if the ACA is defeated, somehow, there is permanent damage already inflicted. What I'm saying is, this won't be solved with a vote.

government insurance sucks.

I have 0 deductible, 100% payouts, just 25/50/100 copays. of which I have an hsa to pay for. costs me $60 bi monthly
this is not an accurate cost of health care, your plan is heavily subsidized by your employer
my health care will cost my employer approx the same per month as it would cost for me to go through the NY health website. similar cost for similar coverage
about $650 a month for 0 deductible and $30/$50 doctor copays, and rx coverage
no government subsidies to reduce cost, and all plans are offered through private companies like mvp/united health/etc

i would be curious to know the total monthly cost for your plan, vs a similar plan through the gov't exchange. comparing what you pay after your employer picks up the rest of the tab is not a good comparison

The loudest complainers seem to be overweight smokers... weird. If I were in charge, I would shut down all medical facilities for at least 5 years and make practicing medicine for monetary compensation a felony during that time. All of a sudden, diet and exercise will make a strong comeback.

Back