Obamacare-The New World Order

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not that you're surprised I'm sure. What a joke.

Her current job pays x many dollars out on top of her salary to buy insurance. The insurance option they offer though the company sucks and is expensive. However It might finally be cheaper than buying our own but the coverage is or at least was weak sauce.

We are a good example of a basic American family buying their own insurance. Thanks to the affordable health care act my guess is less and less people are buying insurance and just dealing with the cheaper fees

Buying our own insurance made sense back when you could shop around. Now every company offers the same coverage and same prices regardless of health. Blue cross or any other company. It's all the same chit now. Just a different locstion/name you spend payment to

Thanks to the affordable health care act my guess is less and less people are buying insurance and just dealing with the cheaper fees

that would be me. any dr that we see regularly either doesn't accept most or all of the exchange plans, or stopped taking insurance all together. which has made it even more affordable to not have insurance.

Back