Obama's First Act As President

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

demonize them to the point where people throw bricks out you if they find out you are excersizing your rights.

That is how you ban firearms.....

If any mother fucker throws a brick at me for owning a gun Ill put a few of my own freedoms on the line to make sure no more of my oxygen gets wasted in their lungs.

In all honesty, I figured it'd be all over the news that he is busy dodging bullets today.. Botched assasination attempts, etc... Secret service is going to have a full work load.

I was honestly suprised when i saw him on the news this morning. I figured with all those people he was talking in front of in chicago last night there had to be one wack job.

^ Fuckin werd. Its good that the secret service is able to catch all these idiots makin assasination plans, but doesnt any one else feel like these foiled plans were just smoke screens for a much more effective plan? Is that just me?

^ Fuckin werd. Its good that the secret service is able to catch all these idiots makin assasination plans, but doesnt any one else feel like these foiled plans were just smoke screens for a much more effective plan? Is that just me?

I think that the media played a big role in blowing these stories up to something they where not. I mean really, sending secret service off to arrest some guy because he made an off hand comment about how you take a president out.

They cant tell me that there have not been plots to kill Bush or McCain. How often do you hear those foiled plans? So no it isnt just you thinking something else is going on here.

Leader of the KKK made a threat on fox news. Or, said that "he would be shot, sure as hell" if elected president.

Another unnamed hate group has sworn that obama won't make it to his presidency.

What is fucked up about all of this is, its not obama's views or policies. Its the color of his skin. People are fucking retarded.

I was honestly suprised when i saw him on the news this morning. I figured with all those people he was talking in front of in chicago last night there had to be one wack job.
Did you see the bullet proof glass he was behind during his acceptance speech?

Im willing to bet they build him a "pope-mobile".

Popemobile%20BBC%20image.jpg

If any mother fucker throws a brick at me for owning a gun Ill put a few of my own freedoms on the line to make sure no more of my oxygen gets wasted in their lungs.

Your oxygen eh? What are you a plant? Last time I checked humans emit C02 not oxygen and I am pretty sure that it is everyones polluted oxygen your talking about.

Your oxygen eh? What are you a plant? Last time I checked humans emit C02 not oxygen and I am pretty sure that it is everyones polluted oxygen your talking about.

My oxygen as in oxygen that could be goin in my lungs. I guess youve never heard someone call another person a waste of the oxygen they breathe.

What is fucked up about all of this is, its not obama's views or policies. Its the color of his skin. People are fucking retarded.

:werd:

if you're going to hate him, hate him for something meaningful
hate him because of his Marxist policies
hate him because of his views on guns and the 2nd amendment
hate him because he wants to cut the hell out of funding for the military
hate him because he wants to turn tail and run from a war we are winning making us cowards in the eyes of our enemies and friends
hate him because he wants to reduce defense research and development
hate him because he wants to raise taxes
hate him because he wants to raise energy costs
hate him because his tax increases are going to raise your overall cost of living even if your taxes do not go up

there are plenty of reasons to not like this man... hating him because of the color of his skin, or the sound of his name is simply ignorant and lazy

to the bitchers and moaners:

the man won by a large margin. we shouldn't bash him, we should bash ourselves if anyone, for we are all americans and have all had some bit part in the three ring circus that is our foreign policy, current economic situation, and energy policy by not making our voices heard early enough in the leadership selection process. the election process is designed to allow the american people to choose their leadership on a regular basis.

you bitchers and moaners, did you attend rallies? did you invite your peers to attend with you? did you participate in the presidential primaries? did you take part in your local government elections? are you fully engaged in defining the leadership of our nation from your district all the way to the national level? if you didn't like the choices you had at any of those levels, did you run for office? better you than someone you despise, right?

if you don't like the choice made yesterday, do more in the next four years to educate those around you and bring up them up to speed on why you are so sure this is not the direction our nation needs to be going.

i don't blame the republicans that voted dem, their confidence in their own party's leadership is badly shaken, and they didn't want more of the same. i don't blame the dems for voting dem, because that's what they do -- and, as democrats go, obama isn't the worst option they've tossed onto a presidential ticket. i don't blame the third party people for voting however it is they voted, because they hopefully voted their conscience, which is what we should all be doing.

that was how the system was intended to be used but somehow we've turned it into a football match with two teams that we've only managed to pick the jersey colors of. and then we hear the bitchers and moaners go on and on about how their team didn't win, and then the fingerpointing starts.

i'm pointing my finger at you.

still the sad thing is that some skin head group right now is planning to kill him...i didnt want him to be president but no one deserves to die cause of their skin color he won and thats some shit well have to swallow

the man won by a large margin. we shouldn't bash him, we should bash ourselves if anyone, for we are all americans and have all had some bit part in the three ring circus that is our foreign policy, current economic situation, and energy policy by not making our voices heard early enough in the leadership selection process. the election process is designed to allow the american people to choose their leadership on a regular basis.

you bitchers and moaners, did you attend rallies? did you invite your peers to attend with you? did you participate in the presidential primaries? did you take part in your local government elections? are you fully engaged in defining the leadership of our nation from your district all the way to the national level? if you didn't like the choices you had at any of those levels, did you run for office? better you than someone you despise, right?

if you don't like the choice made yesterday, do more in the next four years to educate those around you and bring up them up to speed on why you are so sure this is not the direction our nation needs to be going.

i don't blame the republicans that voted dem, their confidence in their own party's leadership is badly shaken, and they didn't want more of the same. i don't blame the dems for voting dem, because that's what they do -- and, as democrats go, obama isn't the worst option they've tossed onto a presidential ticket. i don't blame the third party people for voting however it is they voted, because they hopefully voted their conscience, which is what we should all be doing.

that was how the system was intended to be used but somehow we've turned it into a football match with two teams that we've only managed to pick the jersey colors of. and then we hear the bitchers and moaners go on and on about how their team didn't win, and then the fingerpointing starts.

Pwnage!

haha, you make a lot of assumptions. Easy to do when you're doing finger pointing. ;)

Did anyone happen to hear his "speech" today? It was laughable, basically outlining that by electing him the American people are taking the right step to "fixing" America - but change may not come in 1 year, or even one term (so we can elect him for a second, third or fourth term). It's all bullshit. No one knows where hes gonna start, no one knows his gameplan, and even Tom Brockaw doesn't know his stance on China, Iran, or on nuclear weapons. The American people voted for someone they barely understood partially because he was the right person at the right time to be elected on impluse. If Obama had ran and...
-Was white
-Was named "Clarence Thompson"
-Ran BEFORE Bush took office (or if Bush didn't serve at all)

He wouldn't have a chance at winning the nomination, let alone the presidency. Bush is what fucked it up for all us true Republicans. If there was no Bush, there would certainly be no Obama.

And though I'm certainly not rolling in the dough like B is, I fully stand by and support his intention of keeping his money. There is no reason why someone who makes XXX amount of money should pay more, disproportionately than someone making XXX less. The thought of earning more and having more is what drives capitalism and the American spirit. People with the time to sit around and worry about what needs to be given to them typically aren't the people trying the hardest. If I went to an Ivy league school, got a top notch job, and make 7 figures, theres no reason why I need to pay 55% of my income to help inner city migrant workers afford town houses and pay their bills. If you want it, its out there - don't give me any bullshit about racial this- and class that. That's the America I once knew.

EDIT: Wealth redistribution..Obamamerica style...

obama_ballin.gif

Last edited:
Did anyone watch the new South Park that just ended? You guys are reminding me of the McCain supporters on the show... They were building shelters and freaking out that the world was going to end. :D

If Obama had ran and...
-Was white
-Was named "Clarence Thompson"
-Ran BEFORE Bush took office (or if Bush didn't serve at all)

He wouldn't have a chance at winning the nomination, let alone the presidency.

Be careful, I hear the truth makes liberals cry, and fly into fits of rage.

Back