OBD 1 B18C1 (MAKE OFFER)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have an obd1 gsr swap in my 94 del sol that i wanna sell to get another car. the motor has about 130k miles on it. only thing wrong with the motor is that it has an erratic idle, otherwise it stills runs very strong, vtec engages just fine. If possible i would like to trade the complete swap for a car. I would prefer a EG hatch, otherwise just make an offer on the swap. also am willing to trade the del sol with the motor in it (the del sol needs body work on both quarter panels) for another stock honda. i will not ship so i would like it if the buyer was in chicago otherwise i might be able to meet halfway if its not that far. the motor is still in the car and i will not yank it out till i get a good offer and am willing to sell it. the del sol can be a great parts car. email me with offer or possible trade and i will get back to u as soon as possible. spiderboy82684@hotmail.com

I must say this car does pull like there is no tommorow for any one that knows me he has taken my white hb with this car i would say this car is run mid 14's easy I want the motor but I have to many cars and not enough $$$$$$$$ too do another car

Back