OBD 1 Years

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honda_Motor_Co.

Is it true that Integra GSR in the year 94-95 were OBD-1 and 96-01 were OBD-2??

lamer.gif

leseratte.gif

yes

OBD-1 = 92, 93, 94, 95
OBD-2 = 96+ (somewhare around 2000 they switched to OBD-2b but im not sure where exactly it varries by car)

please stop with all the emoticons

Yes, but in 2000-2001 GSR (b18C1) I'm guessing that engine is still compatible on going back to OBD-1? I'm just focusing on the B18C1 (1.8L DOHC VTEC's)

lamer.gif
<- (can you see that emoticon? Its a new program I'm trying out)

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Dec 19 2003, 04:33 PM
Yes, but in 2000-2001 GSR (b18C1) I'm guessing that engine is still compatible on going back to OBD-1? I'm just focusing on the B18C1 (1.8L DOHC VTEC's)

What about this question?
deal.gif

im sorry, you'll have to speak english.

dumbass.

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 19 2003, 05:06 PM
im sorry, you'll have to speak english.

dumbass.

Fuck you and dont anwser my post's if you have nothing good to say
boid.gif

POS 4dr civic and slow ass b16, it will never look good as my car or be as fast.

Whats hot in this civic? (B18C1 Dart block GSR: Tein type RS dampers, Brembo evolution disc brakes, integra rear brake conversion, JG edelbrock Victor X manifold, apexi V-AFC and N1 exhaust and headers, Injen Cold air Intake, nology hotwires, NGK Iridium SP, crower Stage 3 cams all motor cams, golden eagle cam sprockets, cometic high compression gasket, JDM type R crank, pistons, rods , Complete MSD ignition system, Moroso distributor, RC Injectors GE fuel rail,Russel fuel filter, aeromotive Fuel pressure reg. Aeromotive In line pump, HKS in tank fuel pump , AEM STANDALONE, with laptop, type R close ratio tranny inculded.)

400 crank horsepower, 310 at the wheels, 220 lb feet of torque. (Dyno tested by Cybernation Motorsports - Surise florida.)

13.8@ 120 MPH at Moroso = B16 spanker. JDM or not

cwest%20civic2.jpg

Case closed
iwantattention.gif

a, It is HEADER not headerS
b, I really doubt that your making 310whp with type R pistons.
c, If that really is your setup then why would you be asking about if a 2000 GSR is able to be converted to OBD1, you already have a GSR in your car.
d, if that really is your set up, your cams are way to agressive for your pistons.
e, How the hell did you measure 400 crank hp, did you mount the crank right up to the dyno?
f, your never going to make that kind of power with that setup
g, AEM standalone (aka EMS) with labtop (well duh how else are you going to run AEM) and a VAFC. Umm, why?
h, (agian, if this is your setup and you did make 310 whp :poop: ) 13.8 1/4 mile? what happen, not double clutching like you should of?
I, The TEIN RS suck. Even more so for Drag. If your a track only car (track as in road racing) they are OK, but you cant adjust them. They are just a tein HA that can't be adjusted (in damper level). The adjustablity is the only thing that make the price worth it.
J, Dart does not have a b18c1 block. They only have a B18 and a B20.
K , NO ONE CARES

1. there are more than one header = Headers Its a 4 cylinder therefore its headers.

2. I'm asking about OBD1 I dont do engine swaps and wiring , I pay to get it done , bitch, I'm trying to learn about it.

3. If your making 300 whp its usually 100 more at the crank.

4. Proffesional driver make professional times ass hole, you dont just go to the track and make the most fastest time for your car, It take alot of practice asshole.

5. My car is went pass 10,000 miles on that setup.

6. Suspension Type RS coil teins best coil over for taking turns and straight line speed, Tein does alot of reasearch. everyone knows how to drive in a straight line.

7. Its takes a proffesional car mechanic and tuner, to tune the AEMS, so I just tune the fuel curve and VTEC with VAFC.

8. You dont know anything stay out of this post.

9. :owned:

you didn't own shit, you are a fucking idiot

you're a dumbass honda_motor_co, did you just type items from a dream list of yours? i know of 2.0L B blocks with 13:1 compression and Toda D cams that can't break 300whp... infact, i dont think there is a single B block that has broke 300whp NA. Definatley not going to happen with 1.8L block and type R pistons, no matter what head work or tuning you have done. stop talking out your ass kid.

Originally posted by B16@Dec 19 2003, 08:26 PM

you're a dumbass honda_motor_co, did you just type items from a dream list of yours? i know of 2.0L B blocks with 13:1 compression and Toda D cams that can't break 300whp... infact, i dont think there is a single B block that has broke 300whp NA. Definatley not going to happen with 1.8L block and type R pistons, no matter what head work or tuning you have done. stop talking out your ass kid.

Than you don't know everything, your momas a fucking Idiot. You dont know nothing about fuel or custom engine management, stay out the post bitch.

:locked:

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.+Dec 19 2003, 05:30 PM-->
@Dec 19 2003, 08:26 PM

Than you don't know everything, your momas a fucking Idiot. You dont know nothing about fuel or custom engine management, stay out the post bitch.

i don't? oookkk..... :lol:
the real funny thing is that you are still trying to convince us, why? you know its not true.
:tardcart:

I dont need to convince nothing faggot I have 300 WHP and I run 13.8 you dont and, that all I car about. There alot of NA hondas that broke 300WHP you just havent seen one.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back