obd injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I bought an intake manifold and found out that the injectors in it are actually obd1, I'm running obd0, I was wondering what I would have to do different to make this work. would I have to run an obd1 ecu or just have different injectors plugs and no resistor box? or would it just be easier to find obd0 plugs. Also would obd0 injectors fit in a z6 intake?

thanks

I was just reading oh honda-tech "you don't need to convert to obd1 to use the obd1 saturated injectors. splice on the clips and drop in the obd1 injectors. then all you have to do is remove the resistor box. its the grey box with a green plug on the driverside back corner of the engine bay. remove the box and solder the 5 wires going to it into eachother. (4 red/black wires and 1 yellow/black wire)" does anyone know if this is true? I would imagine but I just want to make sure

its true..and if you want to run obd0 injectors in the z6 mani you can do so as well..i am currently running obd0 injectors on my z6 head swap

Back